Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine ghoul wolfenstein hunk Mask FCOM dead khan Call vault Gear mandalorian upgrades commonwealth body riot Ryse Superpele money Reforged marvel boomers space daryl boom NPCs
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Napara

Napara

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Empty
PostSubject: Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script   Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script EmptyWed May 31, 2017 6:39 am

This is the script of the now defunct "Tales of the Wasteland" fan film. It was being produced by Wayside Creations who also created Fallout Nuka Break, a popular series of Fan Films set in the Fallout universe. They released this script privately on Kickstarter, which has been taken down. But I still had it on my drive. Here's a link to download it.

A few old members of Wayside Creations explains the situation to the Kickstarter backers in this video.

Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Bklbkl10

Update: I've recently found an article created by Nick Monroe that explains everything that happened in great detail -  It can be found here.

Last edited by Napara on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script   Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script EmptyWed May 31, 2017 7:26 pm

Well that video was heartbreaking. I really loved Nukabreak and was hoping for more episodes, but to see this happen to the men and women who created it is so wrong. Anything from the company that is their work but not the actors who created the characters and stories I will not watch nor support. Independent film makers make some of the best films because they do it for the love of the art and films like Nukabreak are so good and successful is because it is made true to the source by fans of the material. Mainstream companies are only in it to make money and get paid. So much BS, this makes me so angry.

jimmywhistles

Location : Birmingham, Alabama, United States, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, The Observable Universe

Character sheet
Name: Daemon Drexle
Faction: Imperium of Vegas
Level: 125

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script   Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script EmptyWed May 31, 2017 11:07 pm

@"Hoppyhead" In the same boat with you too man. Even seeing the trailer, with the upgraded and professional looking ranger costume; although harmless in of itself, really showed that the quality seems to be surface level.

It's good that anyone with a brain seems to recognize their shitty behavior. Booting Zack and Co. (A.K.A. the people who cared about the franchise) solely for profit will show in the final product. Capitalism at it's finest I suppose, what can you do?

Back to top Go down
UnstoppableFrisbee

UnstoppableFrisbee

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script   Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 1:31 am

@jimmywhistles
No, capitalism at its finest would be the hard working people like Zack and co. coming out on top,doing what they love and making it big. This is capitalism at its worst. Degenerates sapping off the creativity and hard work of these good people.
Back to top Go down
Napara

Napara

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script   Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 3:05 pm

Update: I've recently found an article created by Nick Monroe that explains everything that happened in great detail - It can be found here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script   Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout Nuka Break - Tales from the Wasteland - Script

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1