Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear boom vault riot ghoul khan Superpele machine marvel boomers daryl NPCs upgrades mandalorian commonwealth Call Reforged Mask wolfenstein body space hunk FCOM Ryse money dead
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What's your favorite Quest in FNV Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What's your favorite Quest in FNV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renekton

Renekton

Character sheet
Name: Olrac Cyda
Faction: Institute
Level: 80

What's your favorite Quest in FNV Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyTue May 09, 2017 10:12 am

Any quest even if it comes from a mod.
I just realized that all of my playthroughs are exactly the same LOL in regards with the same build, the same character face and the same quests but I just alter the order in which I take them.  I do explore the Mojave in the way of just to kill some NPCs because I have Monster Mod, Monster Wars, Warzones and AWOP in which it does a great job of distracting me from my current quest, so I was wondering if there's more awesome quests in FNV.

Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyTue May 09, 2017 4:32 pm

My favourite FNV quest? No Gods, No Masters
My favourite DLC quest? The End from Lonesome Road
My favourite modded quest? DEIMOS by Alexander J Velicky or New Vegas Bounties by Someguy2000
Back to top Go down
Proudnoob4

Proudnoob4

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Damn there is so many, but if i had to choose one it would be I Could Make You Care the quest you can do for Veronica, i just love that quest so much, why ? well because not only you see the corruption of the BOS but you also see how Veronicas view in the BOS isnt accepted even tho she sacrificed so much to help the BOS thrive in the new wasteland that there in and the final confrontation with Mcnamara shows that he knows the ways that there going is gonna destroy the BOS but thats the only way they know, and they dont want to stray off the path that they been on for a hundred plus years, very amazing quest not just for the companion but also for the faction as a whole.

ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyTue May 09, 2017 9:26 pm

The main game's quests are pretty fun but my favorite would be from the DLCs. Man, almost all of Lonesome Road was just fantastic(especially the ending). Honest Hearts was a nice change of pace from a bleak desert and had some cool armors and weapons. Old World Blues, however, was so wacky and zany that I loved it and every playthrough afterward. Concerning mod quests, I'd have to say New Vegas Bounties because who doesn't like being a hardcore bounty hunter... I just realized that the Courier kinda sucks at his job at delivering packages because he gets distracted at every opportunity.

obsidian929

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:12 am

Modded - New Vegas Bounties ( the ending cowboy in a nutshell )

Fnv - Bounties for NCR if that counts..

DlC - Lonesome Road, all of it lol

"You brought 2 too many.."

What's your favorite Quest in FNV Hero_o10
Back to top Go down
Niik Havod

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyFri May 19, 2017 5:46 am

My favorite quest in New Vegas is "Beyond the Beef". I know cannibals in post apocalyptic video games is done to death but I thought this quest handled it very well. The whole structure of the quest is quite unique purely by just how many different approaches you can take with it which makes for very great replay value. Love it.
Back to top Go down
vt08

vt08

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyFri May 19, 2017 6:53 am

Do entire DLC's qualify?

If so, Dead Money. That's probably an unpopular opinion but the concept and characters really sold me on it. Had one of the best antagonists I've seen in the series as a whole, too.
Back to top Go down
lolzao

lolzao

Character sheet
Name: Henry
Faction: NCR
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyMon May 22, 2017 5:55 am

Best funny quest :Wang Dang Atomic Tango, Fisto:"Please assume the position."

Best quest :Come Fly With Me ("It's ghouls, I tell ya. Religious ghouls in rockets looking for a land to call their own. Don't you laugh at me! I know a spell that will make you show your true form; cave rat taught it to me.")

Best quest mod : a tie between D.E.I.M.O.S and New Vegas bounties the former is well written and stuff but the latter is just too fun

Best DLC : Dead Money(can't wait to try it with dragbody mod) for the atmosphere,Old World Blues for being so fun, but Lonesome Road is the S**t as the youngsters are saying nowadays.

Nrichards

Character sheet
Name: Jake Gittes
Faction: The Strip
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyMon May 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Favourite Vanilla quest: Three-card Bounty.
Favourite Mod quest: The Inheritance or Autumn Leaves.
Favourite DLC: Dead Money

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 9:33 pm

Strangely i really enjoyed ''All my friends have off switches'' dunno i liked hunting through Big Mt. looking for more new crazy tech.

Back to top Go down
JarJarSlayer

JarJarSlayer

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:42 am

vt08 wrote:
Do entire DLC's qualify?

If so, Dead Money. That's probably an unpopular opinion but the concept and characters really sold me on it. Had one of the best antagonists I've seen in the series as a whole, too.

I have a love hate relationship with Dead Money. On the one hand the story, characters and atmosphere are amazing. On the other it tries to be a survival horror but fumbles the ball on a number of fronts, the most serious being that it's simply not scary. Cowering in a dank corner powerless to stop a hungry Xenomorph from turning your face into a snack in Alien Isoalation is scary. Effortlessly ploughing through a horde of Ghost People on the other hand instantlly diffuses whatever tension they created, and the radios are just annoying.
Back to top Go down
OrcLivesMatter

OrcLivesMatter

Character sheet
Name: Orc
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 1000000000

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 11:56 am

My favorite quest in vanilla game is the one where you break the Omerta conspiracy, DLC the Lonesome Road all of it's quests and modded I'd say New Vegas Bounties 2.
Back to top Go down
ghostsniperx13

ghostsniperx13

Character sheet
Name: Kagami Ryosuke
Faction: New Japan Liberators
Level: 17

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 12:43 pm

I actually love the bounty hunting quest at Mccarran, how you hunt down bandits and collect their heads, feels so good to do so.

modded quests I would say New Vegas Bounties 1 and 2, I didn't really enjoy the third one's ending but I had fun playing it, and New Vegas Killer.

DLC quests is probably the Honest Hearts DLC as it gave me that western feel with the Native Americans and such.

erictuong

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 8:09 pm

My favorite quest is the main one for lonesome road. Non dlc I would have to say is the last quest for NCR the assault on the legates camp. And for mod? I haven't play a single mod quest in my life.
Back to top Go down
JackLovecraft

JackLovecraft

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 12:10 am

ima be a genious and say all of em

but instead

It would the Ranger corpse mission , the one where you have to get the body of a fallen ranger
really makes ya feel more human than most for me at least , saving a corpse that may be in feces
but still has more worth than all of the damn legion ever did

MotionlessGhost

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn
Faction: Vault 76
Level: 110

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:21 am

Wang Dang Atomic Tango of course for Fisto. I also liked the quest on which Vargas sends you on, Come Fly With Me, I also liked how they built up the story throughout the quest, and it was a very enjoyable quest all around. I also liked the quests involving Lily.

I recently finally played the Autumn Leaves quest mod. The voice acting is amazing, the story really draws you, and I was left wanting more from the genius who had put it together. The mod author now has a job with an indie game studio, which isn't a surprise because what of an amazing job he had done for this mod

What's your favorite Quest in FNV 2UdjtkR
Back to top Go down
CameronJWoodring

CameronJWoodring

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 1:09 am

My favorite quest is always going to be Wang Dang Atomic Tango. Fisto will always be in my memory.
Back to top Go down
xxitsapotatoxx

xxitsapotatoxx

Character sheet
Name: Noah
Faction: NCR
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 2:21 am

Renekton wrote:
Any quest even if it comes from a mod.
I just realized that all of my playthroughs are exactly the same LOL in regards with the same build, the same character face and the same quests but I just alter the order in which I take them.  I do explore the Mojave in the way of just to kill some NPCs because I have Monster Mod, Monster Wars, Warzones and AWOP in which it does a great job of distracting me from my current quest, so I was wondering if there's more awesome quests in FNV.

MIne is , You'll know it when it happens. Its awesome Protecting the pres

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Quest in FNV   What's your favorite Quest in FNV Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Quest in FNV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1