Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth khan Superpele Reforged Gear machine boomers boom wolfenstein Armor vault body mandalorian NPCs dead Overhaul riot marvel Call FCOM ghoul daryl Ryse money Mask hunk
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

best DLC across F3, FNV and F4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
geminispark262

geminispark262

best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Fallout 3 - The Pitt, Broken Steel
Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money, Lonesome Road
Fallout 4 - Far Harbor (compare to other F4's DLCs)
Back to top Go down
TigerVS

TigerVS

Character sheet
Name: RedOctober
Faction: NCR
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 8:40 pm

I think in FO3 the best DLC is...Operation Anchorage and Point Lookout. In F:NV all DLC is good, but i dont like Dead Money. Fallout 4 dont have a good DLC, because 3 is for crafting, The Nuka world is boring, the Far Harbor is Point Lookout in Maine.)

iCuez

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 10:39 pm

Overall, my favorite DLCs have been

1. Old World Blues
2. Point Lookout
3. Lonesome Road
4. The Pitt
5. Dead Money

I definitely think NV had the best of the games, but I still really think Fallout 3's DLC isn't given as much credit as it deserves
Back to top Go down
Pre-Workout

Pre-Workout

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 10:55 pm

I'd have to say that Fallout New Vegas had the best DLC all around. There were a few weak ones in there, but Lonesome Road and Old World Blues were amazing. That said, I did really enjoy Far Harbor, but that alone did not make Fallout 4's DLC the best. I was really annoyed with the constant settlement addons, but oh well.

best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Whomst10
Back to top Go down
ChuBBies1

ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Well crap, I was able to write my heart out on my most favorite and cherished DLCs from Fallout on here but everyone seems to have beaten me to it lol.

Honestly though, my favorite from NV would be Lonesome Road since it was the very first addon I ever played( regarding Fallout). I'd also say Old World Blues is a close second. FO3s DLC were varied and I loved them for it( not as good as NV but still great IMO), and my personally favorite from the game was either Point Lookout or The Pitt. FO4, however, had only one DLC that actually impressed me. Far Harbor was a very cool addon that was eerie and delightful that I just couldn't stop playing it. I think the reason why I enjoyed it so much was that it was reminiscent of Point Lookout, but again, IMO.

So yeah, those are my favorite DLCs.

KentuckyFT

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 12:09 am

Since I am not going to even count the DLC from Fallout 4 in my decision, I think that The Pitt and Old World Blues were my favorite from each respective game. They just felt like the most different and the freshest take on the game that made me come back for many more playthroughs. Not to say that the other DLCs of each game were bad, but it was these two in particular that really made me enjoy the DLC side of Bethesda games.

Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:12 pm

New Vegas beats out FO3 in DLC but they both beat out FO4 for sure. OWB is definitely the best of the lot though. The zany characters and creatures are just great as are the weapons. The implications it had on the lore was pretty important too.
Back to top Go down
erictuong

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:33 pm

For Fallout 3 it would be Broken Steel because it lets you play after the ending. For New Vegas Lonesome Road because of the Elite Riot Gear. and Fallout 4 hands down Far Harbor.
Back to top Go down
Niik Havod

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 10:56 pm

I really loved all of New Vegas's DLC, especially the way that they were structured. I thought all of them had different elements that made them stand out in their own way. I especially loved how mostly all of them were somehow linked together by shedding some light on the characters of Deadmoney and the hidden past of the Courier with Lonesome road being the ultimate conclusion.

Although I think New Vegas had the superior DLC, I still greatly enjoyed all of the content for Fallout 3. Point Lookout being my favorite with Mothership Zeta right behind it. I cannot really comment on Fallout 4 as I have not played it's DLC yet.

Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:46 pm

My favorite had to be Dead Money, i enjoyed the challenge, and the ghost people, there needs to be more about them, missed opportunity there...

Back to top Go down
Player147proman

Player147proman

Character sheet
Name: A Literal God
Faction: Meme Page Admins
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 5:35 pm

FO3: broken steel as that added free roam which I was big on since you can't do that after you finish the game.

FNV: Honest Hearts. That had a beautiful world no joke, I like that dlc the most on FNV due to the world and some good old classic guns added as well like the 1911.

FO4: Far Harbor has that was the only story dlc that was good compared to the others.

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:14 pm

I have only really played Fallout 4 and only have Far Harbor and Automatron, so I got to say Far Harbor. It's a pretty good DLC IMO.

(I know I know I still have to play NV)

gaw72290

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:42 pm

FO3: Broken Steel cause it let you play past the ending, but I also really loved Point Lookout. The Lever Action Rifle was my fav weapon back in the day

FNV: Lonesome Road. It just felt so epic, Ulysses was awesome, and the backstory of how The Courier destroyed the Divide was really cool

FO4: Far Harbor. It really was the only one I enjoyed sadly

billwa

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:52 pm

Dead money. I liked the plot and I liked the automatic rifle (that was awesome back when I played vanilla on XBOX)

spent 5 hours on my camo mod for the fallout 3 nexus in 2013. turns out you couldn't use camos from call of duty and post them on the nexus. k den. I'll just post my stuff here. I can finally show my true talent on this site.
Back to top Go down
Nrichards

Nrichards

Character sheet
Name: Jake Gittes
Faction: The Strip
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:03 pm

New Vegas's DLC was better than any Fallout product Bethesda have shat out. I will say Point Lookout was quite excellent but that's about it for Bethesda Fallout DLC. New Vegas's DLC has so many memorable characters, locations, plot lines, dialogue, weapons and not to mention an excellent over-arching plot that is amazingly written and presented.

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:28 pm

Dead Money. I love how it strips your equipment and forces you to work together with this rag tag band of survivors in order to pull off the heist. I love how it connects to the original game (Elijah) and how it forces the player to let go of wealth (all that gold) in order to survive. You must make choices in Dead Money that are a constant trend throughout. Letting go of power and wealth. It is something Elijah is incapable of doing while on the other hand, the Courier must do to survive... or just use the glitch I guess.

Still, it's such a beautifully told story with a constant theme throughout which comes together in it's final act. Dog and God must let go of their rage and accept themself, Christine must let go of Elijah and let you deal with it and Dean must let go of his obsession with a two century old heist. As far as story goes, it's one of the best stories the Fallout series has ever told, no surprise considering Obsidian's track record.
I'd say Honest Hearts is a close second, Lonesome Roads third then Old World Blues.

Fallout 3 DLC was good but very weak story wise. Point Lookout was fun, Mothership Zeta was interesting, the Pitt was meh and Operation Anchorage was pointless (IMO). Broken Steel was the best Fallout 3 DLC but even then I can't say all that much about it. It was good, continued the story and gave a more definitive ending to the Enclave, opening up the adventures of the Lone Wanderer. Though sadly, it eliminated one of the more intelligent and difficult plot points: The heroes sacrifice. So that has to be taken away from it. There's something about final ultimatums that is intriguing on a moral level. While Broken Steel is worth playing on for, it's sad that it comes at the cost of one of the most serious option ever offered in a Bethesda game.

I can't comment on the Fallout 4 dlc too much as I've played none, though based on what I've seen and heard, I intend fully to wait until it comes right down in price, or the next Steam Sale rolls around. The fact that there are only 2 real DLC's and all those silly paid extras like automaton and Vault-Tec is just insulting to me as a fan. I despise paying for things that much like Hearthfire in Skyrim, should be in the Vanilla game already, and frankly, I can find higher quality mods that do the same as them.

Back to top Go down
JarJarSlayer

JarJarSlayer

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:29 am

Point Lookout and Old World Blues by a long way. Both of them ooze with personality and atmosphere. The former was also refreshingly low key in scale, focusing on a small, personal conflict rather than another chaotic save the Wasteland story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 5:02 am

Old World Blues, no comparison(Dialog wise LOL)
Back to top Go down
JackLovecraft

JackLovecraft

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 7:05 am

As much as I may dream of a DLC with more Cthulhu the FO3 DLCs were fun and did have a certain kick like collecting all of those tiny rocks on the Zeta ship althoe did wish you had someone to sell em to

but FNV is FNV sadly as nostalgia is nostalgia you cant beat supperior writting
one was made for shoot em ups another was made for Story and shoot em up scenarios

Adventures of Joshua , Magical Jar People and The Fight of 2 Angry Mail Men

Whats not to Love no ?

Steve Berensford

Character sheet
Name: Stevie
Faction: House
Level:

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 10:46 am

I have yet to see a better DLC than Dead Money, great great atmosphere, good story, very memorable characters. I still listen to "Begin again" once in a while best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 1f600
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best DLC across F3, FNV and F4   best DLC across F3, FNV and F4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

best DLC across F3, FNV and F4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-