Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
FCOM commonwealth Mask boom Gear hunk Reforged NPCs daryl Superpele body machine mandalorian marvel Call dead boomers money ghoul riot wolfenstein vault Armor khan Overhaul Ryse
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby Meno Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby gavin gold Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:42 am

» Hello from nexus
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:06 am

» The Next fallout
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby Evmeister Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby Bset Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 pm

» Late Introduction
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:29 am

» Greetings!
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archangel470

Archangel470

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Empty
PostSubject: RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot   RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 4:06 am

Just found this tasty rumor of a reboot to what many consider to be the best Star Wars game ever: Knights of the Old Republic. Take this with a HUGE grain of salt, because it can still be bogus.

During a podcast, games journalist Liam Robertson stated that BioWare Austin is working on a "remake/revival" of the popular Star Wars franchise, Knights of the Old Republic.

Quote :
“I’ve learned now that [BioWare Austin is] pretty much now exclusively working on Star Wars games and they’re going to be doing that for the indefinite future.
Quote :
“What they’re currently working on right now—and I have this on good authority—is a sort of remake/revival of Knights of the Old Republic. I don’t know when this is set to come out, but it has been in development for a little while now. I don’t really know how that game’ll end up. I’ve heard that it isn’t exactly a remake anymore, but it started as a remake/revival. Now it’s kind of going from that blueprint in sort of its own original thing. I guess we’ll see what that turns out to be, but they are prototyping it right now.”
http://www.gamezone.com/news/rumor-bioware-might-be-working-on-a-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-reboot-3452520

What do you guys think? Would you love to see another KOTOR game, despite it being a reboot?

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot   RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 5:21 am

it would be beyond amazing, but i have lost my faith in that rumor for some time now, but i hope someone proves me wrong

erictuong

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot   RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:55 am

It would be wonderful, but I have to agree with @Havoc about rumors of games.
Back to top Go down
LightSabersEdge

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

PostSubject: Re: RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot   RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:57 am

I would love to see a reboot of Knights of the Old Republic, I loved the first one (Haven't got around to finishing the second), but there is always the possibility they will mess it up, and that this rumor has no truth to it, but if they did do a reboot I have a little faith that they will get it right, but we also have to account that it will probably never live up to expectations TBH, especially since it's kotor a beloved franchise.

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot   RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 12:16 pm

One of my favorite all time games KOTOR 1 and 2 would love to see a revival more than a reboot. See more of the story already established.

LightSabersEdge

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

PostSubject: Re: RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot   RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:33 pm

Here is a video describing the rumor, it may help you understand the situation

BlackTemplar

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot   RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 11:47 am

Apparently the rumor has been debunked, but I'm not sure how reliable Kotaku is as a news source. Here's the link to the article just in case you guys are curious. That Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic Rumor Isn't Quite True

cyber_funk

PostSubject: Re: RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot   RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 11:54 am

BlackTemplar wrote:
I'm not sure how reliable Kotaku is as a news source.
Wasn't there a whole consumer revolt because sites like kotaku were posting fake news and paid reviews. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I swear it was a whole thing back in 2014.

But in all actuality a reboot is probably not the case. But maybe Disney has something planned. I'd be a little worried if they put Bioware in charge of development.
Now I kinda want to reinstall the first two and play thought them again.

PostSubject: Re: RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot   RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot Empty

Back to top Go down

RUMOUR - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic reboot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1