Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Who is your most hated character in Star Wars?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kylorenismat

Character sheet
Name: Kylo ren
Faction: Knights of Ren
Level: Supreme leader

PostSubject: most hated star wars character    Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:20 pm

I know probably everyone might say jar jar binks but the character i hate most in star wars is rey from the new star wars movie. It is funny because i love the actress and character but what i hate is the idea and concept behind the character. The idea being someone who had no knowledge she was force sensitive or even how to use the force suddenly can use it effortlessly and even contend with someone who is powerful in the force kylo ren. Literally after hearing what the force is she can automatically use it very well. Also hate the idea that her character can beat kylo in a lightsaber fight when it is her first time using or even holding one. The idea behind her character is to have a powerful female character which i am all for but do it correctly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stoobygacks

Character sheet
Name: Pvt. Cooper
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 4

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated character in Star Wars?   Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:08 pm

It would probably have to be Anakin "I hate Sand" Skywalker. A large portion of the movies are simply revolving around some sort of teenage angst that the character has. And not to mention the compulsive behavior that results in the destruction of the Jedi. Hell, the whole story is basically caused by him destroying a galactic government in order to save his wife, who could have been saved by other means.

View user profile
darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated character in Star Wars?   Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:46 pm

The rancor in Jabba's den, because he is very stupid and think only with his stomach Big Slap or may be because in this race of animals, the stomach is their brain ?

Character sheet
Name: Chef Vortivask
Faction: N/A
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated character in Star Wars?   Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:54 pm

I hate Obi Wan. I mean, he doesn't respect entrepreneurship. That nice alien person wanted to sell him some death sticks, and Obi Wan tells him to "rethink his life"? What if he had a family? What if that was his only avenue of income? Who is Obi Wan to tell him how to live his life?

JohnnyXD23

Character sheet
Name: Lilena Baker
Faction: Freelance Mercenary
Level: 60

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated character in Star Wars?   Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:36 am

Honestly Prequel Anakin. He's depicted a psychopath(well to me) since he slaughters Tusken Raiders and the Younglings. I prefer TCW Anakin since we get his actual good side which the movies failed to depict and he's less chaotic and friendlier.

GUN Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
acostsan

Character sheet
Name: Cross
Faction: Brotherhood Of Steel
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated character in Star Wars?   Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:34 pm

Rosh from SWJK:Jedi Academy. Most annoying character ive seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddell26

Character sheet
Name: Commander Doom
Faction: Grand Army of The Republic
Level: 0-3

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated character in Star Wars?   Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:46 am

The canon Grievous. General Grievous was portrayed as this unstoppable killing machine in the comics and EU. But when it comes to the Clone Wars hes more or less portrayed as fool that gets lucky. I know he's not on his A-game in episode three because in the Clone Wars (2008) Mace Windu force crushed his chest cavity which is why he has the cough. (Yes I know its not considered fully canon but The whole last season of the series was a direct lead up to episode 3)

"They grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don't grow up at all."
―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated character in Star Wars?   

Back to top Go down

Who is your most hated character in Star Wars?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Star Wars :: Discussion-