Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse NPCs commonwealth khan Reforged mandalorian machine vault marvel riot space Call Superpele Gear hunk wolfenstein Mask dead FCOM boomers ghoul money daryl upgrades body boom
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 7:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby john96 Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:29 pm

» Greetings!
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LightSabersEdge

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game?   Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 11:54 am

I have never played a telltale game but I have watched letsplay of them and their stories seem to be really well done, and I think it would be awesome to have one of these games set in the Star Wars universe, it could be set in lots of different era like the GCW or TCW, what are your guys opinion?

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game?   Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 12:35 pm

I have always wanted a Telltale Star Wars game. So much potential with a Boba Fett game where you have to complete contracts for the Hutt Cartel, Empire, etc.

A SW RPG would be my absolute dream.
Back to top Go down
LightSabersEdge

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game?   Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 12:38 pm

@Corvo It would be awesome to have a Telltale game about Boba Fett. (One of my all time favorite characters)

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game?   Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Holy fuck... yes please? I never thought of this before, but now I really want it. I'm a huge fan of Telltale's games. Though the gameplay can be boring and at times repetitive, the stories are just so enjoyable and well-written that to me it doesn't really matter. I would absolutely love a game that bridged the gap between VI and VII, or about Obi-Wan after going into exile (I know that was covered in Marvel's 2015 SW comic but still c'mon!) or even a young Boba Fett ala 1313.

LightSabersEdge

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game?   Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 3:31 pm

@frootcakes I would love a game set in those time periods.

Waffenbaum

Character sheet
Name: Lucky
Faction: Vault 13
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game?   Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Yes and no. Yes because Telltale can often times make amazingly well-crafted games based on stories like The Wolf Among Us and Borderlands. Yet also no, because at other times they make games like The Walking Dead: Michonne and Minecraft.

There's a 50/50 chance that they goof up tremendously with every IP they try (and they've not had the best track record with their last couple of games), I don't know if my poor heart could handle another bad Star Wars game so soon after EA™ Battlefront™®.

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game?   Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 7:55 pm

Possibly... That's if they go the 1313 route and don't have jedi take center stage in their story.

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
erictuong

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game?   Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Yeah that would be cool. But what would the story be? Cause all I can think of is a Jedi or Sith thing.
Back to top Go down
cyber_funk

cyber_funk

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game?   Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 4:28 am

I don't know... Tell tale really dropped in quality after their one-hit wonder(Walking dead)

Problem is the main writers left and started their own thing right afterwards. Wolf Among Us was pretty bitchin' though.

Archangel470

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game?   Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? EmptySat May 13, 2017 4:51 am

I'm going to say no. I'm getting a little tired of Telltale's formula because it's the same for every game they make.

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game?   Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Like a Telltale Star Wars Game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1