Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele mandalorian ghoul money marvel boomers vault Ryse wolfenstein Call boom Gear Reforged hunk riot commonwealth machine FCOM daryl NPCs Mask dead body space upgrades khan
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 1:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 11:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 11:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 11:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:29 pm

» Late Introduction
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:29 am

» Greetings!
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:01 am

» hi i'm new person
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby Skroge Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby CommunistDragon Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What is the best faction to rule over the US? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is the best faction to rule over the US?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aidan_r_m

Aidan_r_m

Character sheet
Name: EddieMcPickle
Faction: Don'tTazeMeBro
Level: 666

What is the best faction to rule over the US? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best faction to rule over the US?   What is the best faction to rule over the US? EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:48 am

I want to know who you think is the best faction to rule over the WHOLE United States. Me personally, I think either the NCR or the Enclave would be the best, both have a structured army and are more than prepared to use technology in battle. While the Enclave are more technologically advanced, the NCR actually has a legitimate government back in their territory, on the other hand the Enclave don't have a government but are more than prepared to start one, due to them literally being the descendants of political leaders I think they are well suited to run a government.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the best faction to rule over the US?   What is the best faction to rule over the US? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:08 am

Lyons' Brotherhood Of Steel. With them in charge not only would there not be another disaster like the Great War but the citizens under them would be well-protected. The only thing that brought the Lyons' Brotherhood down was it's soldiers who seem to prefer elitism rather than humanitarianism and traditionalism over change.

I mostly agree with Maxson's BoS too but I hate how they demonize synths. Tbh I like Maxson and am loyal to the BoS, I just don't like the bigotry. I am willing to co-operate with the Railroad if I do not agree with the way the Brotherhood treats synths. I still wonder if the Lone Wanderer is proud of what he/she fought for.

Other than the BoS, the NCR are a good nominee too although I hate how they start wars for no reason other than money. The NCR is good but it values the bad parts of Capitalism over it's own citizens, which is terrible and would lead the United States back into the state it was pre-war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best faction to rule over the US?   What is the best faction to rule over the US? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:26 am

Donald trumps wall thats my answer
Back to top Go down
Cerruti

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: What is the best faction to rule over the US?   What is the best faction to rule over the US? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:35 am

I rather agree with Aidan_r_m, the Enclave is more technologically prepared and it is a certainty but their morale is deplorable.

The Brotherhood of Steel is ready and well organized, but I'm not sure I trust them.

The RCN is only an army with its good and bad side.

So why not me as new president of the new United States of America, NUSA. What is the best faction to rule over the US? 1f60b

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the best faction to rule over the US?   What is the best faction to rule over the US? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 5:55 am

Nobody, yet everybody. Not being ruled by factions, or governments - but instead by the people. Laws will highly differ between individual settlements. But since humans are a naturally violent lot, that ain't happening. Personally, I think the best governing body for post-war USA would be the NCR. Caesar may bring law and order, but at too high a cost. House cares only for the strip and his securitrons, and the Brotherhood would have absolutely no interest in being a governing body whatsoever. Acquisition, analysis and preservation of pre-war technology are the mandates of the Brotherhood of Steel; not governing people.

momuse88

momuse88

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the best faction to rule over the US?   What is the best faction to rule over the US? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 5:56 am

@Cerruti Well, you need a kick-ass radio station for starters.

"And now, one of my inspirational quotes. From the mouth of your president, Cerruti McBumfuck, straight to your heart..."

I vote the Brotherhood of Steel. They have resources, organization, technological superiority, unity of command (kinda), and the culture to support a bigger form of government than most. Their biggest weakness is being able to expand their structure to support a larger citizen soldier population, which would include the ability to win the hearts and minds of the locals (which they haven't been very good at). Kinda like Veronica said, they need to look outwards and expand to survive, or they will die.

Last edited by momuse88 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aidan_r_m

Aidan_r_m

Character sheet
Name: EddieMcPickle
Faction: Don'tTazeMeBro
Level: 666

PostSubject: Re: What is the best faction to rule over the US?   What is the best faction to rule over the US? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:06 am

@frootcakes Have to really agree with you there, NCR are really the only people that give a shit about it's civilians. They also have a literal central government, so win win.

SentinelHunter

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the best faction to rule over the US?   What is the best faction to rule over the US? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:23 pm

I feel like the brotherhood could at least help start up the new country. Start out as a military nation until they seize control and then install a governing body. Maxson's army is growing rapidly and they have communication with the western chapters. The Legion might be a problem once they hit the middle of the US but I feel as though they will ultimately win. Once they hit NCR it'll be a long war but if Maxson continues recruiting the way he has, the BoS should have the numbers over NCR this time around. Even though even more people will sign up with the NCR Army they'll likely be poorly trained and outfitted. Seeing as how the NCR could barely afford to have troops occupy a small part of Nevada. Overall if they can take America and install a good government with knowledge not to repeat the mistakes of the past, I think the BoS would be the best option.

My Mods:
Back to top Go down
Patriot1776

Patriot1776

PostSubject: Re: What is the best faction to rule over the US?   What is the best faction to rule over the US? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:42 pm

I'm a Brotherhood Fan, but I have to go with the NCR. The NCR will mostly beat the legion in Nevada, giving the NCR the most territory plus hoover dam. The NCR also has biggest army, vehicles (limited but they have it) and the closest society to ours today. The NCR also has the biggest civilian population, and as much as I love the Brotherhood the NCR is the best hope for humanity
Back to top Go down
Nukacide

Nukacide

Character sheet
Name: ʜᴀᴡᴋ
Faction: ᴍᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴀʀʏ
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the best faction to rule over the US?   What is the best faction to rule over the US? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:44 pm

I would rather have Enclave rule over the country, they are organised and aren't corrupt like the NCR. Enclave have everything they need to rule over the wasteland no problem. The Brotherhood on the other hand are not to be trusted, ESPECIALLY the east coast Elder Maxson's Brotherhood chapter in Fallout 4. They see all synths as Evil, Evil, Evil. but are gen 3 synths really an abomination or another lifeform? See what I mean?

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: What is the best faction to rule over the US?   What is the best faction to rule over the US? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:53 pm

BOS all the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best faction to rule over the US?   What is the best faction to rule over the US? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best faction to rule over the US?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1