Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What if...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezio987

Character sheet
Name: Bruno
Faction: BoS, NCR
Level: 50

PostSubject: What if...   Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:08 am

What if ... the courier had never been shot in the head, where was the Platinum chip or what would New Vegas be like? What if he had never been selected to deliver the order? What do you think of this? I do not know if they have posted this, if you have, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McSeeven

Character sheet
Name: James MacTavish
Faction: NCR
Level: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: What if...   Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

I think the chip would be at the strip, with House. Courier would be couriering, maybe for House, Benny would try and fail to take over the Strip. There wouldn't be much different stuff than the House storyline, except the Courier being replaced with others.

Corvo

Character sheet
Name: Corvo
Faction:
Level: Colonial

PostSubject: Re: What if...   Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:34 am

Another Courier would have died and Benny would have taken over the strip with Yes Man I think. The Legion would have won the war with the NCR and then would have invaded the Strip probably.

Character sheet
Name: Cpl. Danton
Faction: H.E.C.U. Marines
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: What if...   Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:34 am

If this were the case then the story would continue either with Benny controlling the Strip or Mr. House finding another Courier pawn to do his work. The Platinum Chip would still get to Vegas no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Alpha Beta Rho
Faction: Artifact Hunters Guild
Level: ∞

PostSubject: Re: What if...   Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:16 am

It is difficult to say what could have happened. This is just what I think would happen if the courier never got shot.

If the courier was never shot in the first place, then he would still be in the Mojave Express and Ulysses could still be luring him into the Divide. As for the conflict in the Mojave, the Omertas would probably be successful in their coup and Heck Gunderson's son would have been eaten. As for Benny...well he is still dead either anyways, but the bad side to that is no one will be able to get the Platinum Chip and activate the Securitron Army. Boone wouldn't have gotten to his senses after the Bitter Springs massacre, Raul would still be in trapped at Black Mountain, the State of Utobitha would still be flocking with Super Mutants and Nightkins. Also there could be a fullblast riot at Freeside and The Follower of the Apocalypse would have been overwhelmed by the amount of patients.

And the Brotherhood of Steel would have died in the Hidden Bunker.

Goodsprings would have given up Ringo too, Primm would still be in crap-state as Beagle is still captured, NCR is frozen shit, and nobody would be able to reprogram Primm Slim.

Novac would continue getting Ghouls from Repconn and Jason Bright's journey would have come to a complete halt. The NCR would eventually discover the power of ARCHIMEDES at Helios One and Jessup's gang would have been killed off by the Monroe's squad.

So many things would change if the courier hadn't been shot in the head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if...   

Back to top Go down

What if...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-