Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers hunk dead FCOM upgrades Ryse daryl Reforged marvel Superpele commonwealth body wolfenstein ghoul Gear space money Call machine vault mandalorian riot NPCs Mask khan boom
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby ZedraxStereo Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
brandonmccann

brandonmccann

Character sheet
Name: killer
Faction: enclave
Level: 30

does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Empty
PostSubject: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:15 pm

what I mean by this is fallout 4 is not a good fallout game but its not a bad game if that makes sense in my opinion I think fallout 3 and new Vegas are far better fallout games. the open like the buildings most of them felt the same. im not trying to say fallout 3 and new vegas are perfect I just felt like the open world in them games were much better does anyone agree with me so over all I had more fun playing fallout 3 and new Vegas than fallout 4
Back to top Go down
mrfury96

mrfury96

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:26 pm

I feel like it was rushed, as in the locations were done then they just went "fuck it" and added raiders to all these cool locations that should have had more. Fun game, but depth wise it was lacking.
Back to top Go down
brandonmccann

brandonmccann

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:30 pm

ye raiders all over the place haha Machine Gunner
Back to top Go down
Acekiler

Acekiler

Character sheet
Name: Acekiler 45
Faction: Tsarnov's Legion
Level: 69

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:32 pm

The hate on fallout 4 is beyond overplayed at this point no fallout 4 is not a bad game it's a fuckton better than fallout NV with it's fucking sand everywhere it's stupid ass factions, one looking like ww1 commonwealth soldiers and the other looking like a bunch of german meth additcs running around in red screaming shit in latin 7000 years later..... As much as it pains me it's better than fallout 3's weapon system 1 shot from a weapon going 1000 rpm will break it in 4 seconds in fallout 3 logic Fallout 4 is better in all regards that matter.
Back to top Go down
brandonmccann

brandonmccann

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:37 pm

I agree there the weapon system in fallout 4 is great much better than fallout new vegas and fallout 3 but I think fallout 3 and fallout new vegas is a better game over all like the world in fallout 3 and new vegas were fun to explore better story in all and better endings that's my opinion if u like fallout 4 the best power to u its just my opinion
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:09 pm

to me i think each of the fallout games are great and i think a lot of people where let down by fallout 4 because they allowed themselves to think it was going to be a flawless and great game and where disappointed when it came out because of it,

the number 1 thing i liked about fallout 4 was the factions mainly the brotherhood of steel as they where pretty much forgotten about in new vegas it was good to see them return and in the way they did,

the four dislikes i have for fallout 4 are,

1. unable to holster weapons on your back without mods,
2. elder maxon is apparently around 20 and looks about 25-30,
3. and the dialogue system but its bearable to me
4. it felt like it was missing something fallout 3 had and it bugged me and that was only because with fallout 3 when i first started playing i had no idea what to expect even when it came to exploring but with fallout 4 i had a pretty good idea if that makes sense lol

the reason i only have those small complaints is for the fact i didnt let my expectations get too high  i wanted another openworld wasteland with stuff to kill and find and thats what i got in the end none of the fallout games are perfect and they could definitely be worse,

for fallout new vegas the map was almost entirely empty with little to do except quests but it still kept your attention despite that ,

the weapons where also far better in fallout new vegas than they where in fallout 4 in my opinion, fallout 4's weapons seemed too odd to me and i couldn't put my finger on the reason why its not a big complaint and i actually got use to them and started liking them lol

so anyway before i write anymore i dont think either game is better than the other they both have their downsides and upsides,  most people who say "fallout 4 is a bad fallout but a good game" (not all people) set there expectations too high and turned their disappoint into nitpicking for bad things to point out rather than looking at the positives,

:i cut some text as it was pointlessly long lol:
Back to top Go down
Screw4ff

Screw4ff

Character sheet
Name: Red Crow
Faction: A Lonely boy
Level: The amount of times Aarius has changed his profile pic

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 11:49 pm

I have the exact same pros and cons with it that I do with Skyrim:
Cons
1.Limited role-play including limited dialogue and stiff events and actors.
2.Samey exploration and gameplay, making multiple play-throughs difficult to enjoy. Nothing in the game inspired awe more than once.
3. The story was meh, "Epic" in theory but due to the other cons, it comes off as poorly executed.
Pro's
1.Cathartic combat, TES has never had brilliant combat but it was bearable in skyrim (especially when using bows) and FO4 took that to a whole new level.
2.Great aesthetic, TES and Fallout were in dire need of visual redesigns to make them look more acceptable. I love oblivion and Morrowind but a lot of the weapons, armors, and characters were clunky and awkward. FO 1 and 2 had great designs but the revamp for FO 3 and NV impressed at times, some of them came off as clunky and trying too hard to seem realistic and sci-fi-ish.
3. It's clear that a lot of consideration for the modding community went into both games. Skyrim has been extremely easy to mod in my experience (compared to that unstable shit Oblivion brought) and while FNV was leaps and bounds beyond FO3, FO4 felt like it was made specifically to be modded.

Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:00 am

No real consequences, no sliders epilogue ending, less ways to approach a mission, no real role-playing, almost 0 effect dialogues, no cool tracks, bland characters, locations, followers are still generic, no more karma system (replaced with generic like/dislikes from followers, easily abuse, no real thoughts put into), no character developments, no faction disguise when wearing their outfits, another silly storyline, still uses crap engine, voiced character further decreases role-playing factors that old Fallout holds, too much protagonist background story (you win Tesv), only 2 "major" expansions for a $50 season pass (compared to older games' 4), the rest are just workshop crap for a very basic and bad settlement building system, expansions are hardly innovative or attractive with too little content in comparision to previous games' expansions (need to change the mind set that bigger = better), people complain about New Vegas being too plain due to the empty vast desert, yet not to Fallout 4 just because it's not a desert, when it holds a crap load of inaccessible buildings or interiors that are hardly unique with any real story in them, too few random encounters, not interesting...

I could go on.

Fallout 4 doesn't offer much of anything more than its predecessors already had, the majority of them are worse/downgraded to appeal to a more wider audience. It may have pass if it went under a different name rather than taking the name of Fallout.

kazeem

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:58 am

Hmm. I don't totally agree for some reasons: FO4 is not as good as the previous episodes that's ok but in terms of modding it is very exciting because you start with good graphic materials and almost everything has to be done in adding gameplay, quests, items etc...FO4 is an excellent lab for modding

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:42 am

I know Fallout 4 is a hated game among Fallout fans but I think people just make up what is bad about the game to make it seem worse. In FO4 you have the same chances for RP as in FO1, FO2 and FO3. FNV had more chances for rp than all of those games but that's one game. You can make up who you were before you joined the military.

Also you can be bad too. I wouldn't count slaughtering everybody in Diamond City good.

The storyline wasnt that bad as it felt more in touch with the characters. Your son turns out to be a super villain and the game does a reverse Vader on you.
Back to top Go down
erictuong

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:59 am

Imo I think Fallout 4 is good. It's just not good as the other Fallout games. Like the way they made the power armor system, combat system and the character customization I think it's the best compare to all the other Fallouts. But the rpg in the game just sucks butthole. I sometimes feel like we don't really have a choice in some of our actions and like everything in the commonwealth is just trying to kill you.
Back to top Go down
maxman885

maxman885

Character sheet
Name: Ask me
Faction: Freedom
Level:

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:04 am

My honest opinion,

Fallout four is good, in its VANILLA state, i believe it is atleast better than vanilla fallout three. BUT, When you have mod support for the two either 3d fallout games, then no, its not. i mean, It looks somewhat better, and as a game itself and not a fallout game, 7.5 or 8/10. But as a fallout game, 6.5 7/10, New Vegas was a 8. Yeah, the game adds some really cool mechanics but modders can add those into new vegas over time, maybe even fallout 3.

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 4:56 am

Was it a good game in general? I could say it is. I mean I did have a bit of fun.
Was it a good Fallout game? I wouldn't even consider it as an upgrade for the series.

My main concern for Fallout 4 was that it doesn't run smoothly at all. I know i know its a Bethesda game, but surely I'm not the only one that's getting pretty sick of this. I feel bad that modders have to fix the game. Imagine if there were no modders to fix what they left out. Jesus christ.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
Cerruti

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 5:37 am

I agree with @kazeem , Fallout 4 offers quite compelling graphics and nice to watch.
The scenario ..... not very original, but good it is the fourth part so ...
Less or no bugs, which is really appreciated.
But the most interesting point of this episode, like the others, is the modding that offers so many possibilities.
Finally I find this Fallout 4 good, very good.

gentledamnspy

Character sheet
Name: Sharpshooter
Faction: Freelance
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:45 am

Sure, F4 isn't good like F3 or so good like NV. But in my opinion, it provides you an unique experience and you can have fun while playing it, like i do.

Ehlengast

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:25 am

The only really good things about Fo4 are graphics, the awesome gunplay and modding system. I actually enjoy the settlement building a lot, especially with mods.
It's definitely not a "traditional" fallout (coz of lacking roleplay, voiced protagonist etc.), but it isn't a bad game either tbh.

Back to top Go down
DontKnow42

DontKnow42

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:27 am

Yeah, I don't really like fallout 4 either. For me New Vegas set the bar pretty high, and Fallout 4 failed to deliver. They need to get obsidian to make another fallout game. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Aidan_r_m

Aidan_r_m

Character sheet
Name: EddieMcPickle
Faction: Don'tTazeMeBro
Level: 666

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:06 am

I agree, it seemed to be released for a more modern gaming demographic than the actual Fallout fans.

PostSubject: Re: does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good   does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good Empty

Back to top Go down

does anyone agree with me that fallout 4 not good

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1