Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

CalendarCalendar

Share | 

In F03 and FNV, what is your #1 Go-To apparrel?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Niik Havod

PostSubject: Re: In F03 and FNV, what is your #1 Go-To apparrel?   Thu May 25, 2017 11:53 pm

For Fallout 3:
My casual/default outfit is a modded high quality version of the Armored Vault 101 jumpsuit which I wear almost all the time with a hunting rifle on my back. I like keeping the Lone Wanderer identical to the promotional art and trailers.

When I get into heavy combat situations, my go- to armor is the Prototype medic power armor. Considering that I always play good karma on the side of the Brotherhood, this armor just made sense to wear. It's powerful and unique, having the ability to administer med X when your health bar drops low as well as having an on board voice that warns you of enemies near by.

For New Vegas:
I stick with wearing any sort of wasteland type outfit but gradually getting more formal until I'm constantly wearing suits. This shows my overall success and progress in the Mojave. I also tend to wear suits whenever I'm on diplomatic quests.

When I'm in heavy combat, I use the Gannon family Tesla armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MotionlessGhost

Character sheet
Name: Lira
Faction: Volkihar Clan
Level: ∞

PostSubject: Re: In F03 and FNV, what is your #1 Go-To apparrel?   Fri May 26, 2017 12:05 am

In Fallout 3 I mainly use the Winterized T-51b power armor, and various energy weapons. I mainly stick to this armor because of it's extremely high hit points.

In Fallout New Vegas I wear a full set of the Reinforced MKII Combat Armor and the rebreather from the Boomers quest. I like the versatility of this load out as I can take lots of damage and I have another way of evading combat near water.

In F03 and FNV, what is your #1 Go-To apparrel?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2