Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein Gear money Armor riot Ryse khan mandalorian body Overhaul daryl machine NPCs vault dead boom commonwealth hunk Call boomers FCOM Mask Reforged Superpele marvel ghoul
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:42 am

» Hello from nexus
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:06 am

» The Next fallout
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:29 pm

» Late Introduction
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:29 am

» Greetings!
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:50 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How did you discover the Fallout Series?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dewderson

Dewderson

Character sheet
Name: Boon
Faction: None
Level: 37

How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:47 pm

Dismissed it when Fallout 3 came out. Then I played it at a friends house and loved it, same with New Vegas, then I played through Fallout 1 and 2.

Cyxapro

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 7:17 pm

I watch the fallout 4 announcement trailer came out I was like that seems like a good game.
I invested time in to finding more fallout games and found fallout new vegas and bought it then pre-order fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 7:45 pm

sounds like a lot of us got hooked by FO3 I see what you did t i was just really put off at first by the ironsights, but meh it didnt stop me from going nuts with the Enclave (yes i am a fan of the biggest jerks in the wasteland)
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:01 pm

I was just looking for interesting RPG's one day and stumbled upon FO3. Thats it.
Back to top Go down
c4in

c4in

Character sheet
Name: Curse
Faction: Self
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:07 pm

So much Fallout 3, huh.

In the late 90s me and my friend used to play Heroes of Might and Magic III quite a lot. Sometimes I watched when he played Fallout 1 and it was quite a new game at the time. I thought that it was really cool looking game. Never got into it so I could play it myself, but some years later I borrowed Fallout 2 in early 2000s and man I was hooked.

Fallout 2 is still the best Fallout to this day in my opinion, I find the lore and atmosphere more interesting than other games. I'm really grateful that I was able to discover the series so early.

Chr1s0g

Chr1s0g

Character sheet
Name: Chris
Faction: None
Level: 0

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:29 pm

god it was years ago my first fallout must have been fallout 2 i had just got a pc an was looking for a good RPG an a friend of mine had fallout 1. Well i couldn't find it for love or money an there was no ebays back in the day Smile or i didn't know about ebays. Anyways i found a copy of fallout 2 an thought yeah ill give it ago well 19 or so years later i still play fallout 2
Back to top Go down
Ironsides

Ironsides

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:12 am

Fallout 3's box art actually looked interesting to me while browsing Best Buy 9 or so years ago. I always had an interest in the apocalyptic genre, so I took a gander and bought the game. Best decision of my life. While Fallout 3 isn't my favorite game in the series, I will always appreciate it for introducing me to the franchise.
Back to top Go down
vahn65

vahn65

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:35 am

Loved oblivion. Was my first next gen game and taste of an WRPGs, and I was in love. Then they announced Fallout 3 I had never heard of the series before. Funny enough I thought it was Oblivion with guns like many others. But my father brought it and I watched him play it I saw the Character creation and the growing up part and was then every interested and been hooked since.

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:48 am

My brother got Fallout 3 on Xbox, I saw him playing and it looked dope as fuck. Eventually we both moved on to PC Fallout and the rest is history.

https://www.taylorswift.com/
skylake009

skylake009

Character sheet
Name: Skylake
Faction: Error
Level: Not Found

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:21 am

I discovered fallout 3 when browsing bethesda's youtube account and I founded fallout 3 then I watched it and I really liked the trailer so yeah that is how I found it out

Waffenbaum

Character sheet
Name: Lucky
Faction: Vault 13
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:32 am

My first Fallout game was Fallout 1, and it was twenty years ago that I first played it. I was 11 at the time, and one of the things I liked to do the most in those days was go to the library. Now, at my local library they had recently opened a tiny PC game section where you could borrow games just like books, and that's where I found Fallout 1.
I'm not sure what I was expecting when I took it home with me, but it made an incredible impression on me.

To this day I still have such fond memories of the time spent with the game, and I come back to play both FO1 and 2 every once in a while.

Spifferino

Character sheet
Name: Spifferino
Faction: Brotherhood
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:35 am

Got Fallout 3 for Xbox in a game bundle. Originally thought it was a horror game lol.

nakraaz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:26 pm

I found fallout 3 sitting in a bin at gamestop, thought it looked interesting, brought it home and played it.
Next thing I know, I just get to the citadel and I look at the clock, it's 2 in the fucking morning.
Needless to say, I never looked back.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:43 pm

A friend got me a copy of Fallout 3 on the 360 a few days after it launched. At the time I was too hooked playing other games. Got bored, played it, loved it.

It was one of the driving factors for me to convert to the glorious PC Master race after seeing how good mods were.

I am forever grateful to Bethesda for innovating this series and introducing me to it and I wish I could handshake all the members at Beth myself.
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:09 pm

A co worker of mine was telling me about Fallout 3 and how such a great game it was. He was telling me about the Super Mutants and a lot of the funny stuff such as hitting a Super Mutant in the face with a Teddy Bear using The Rock-It Launcher. The way he was describing the game and how he talked about it made it sound like the most awesome game ever.
I gave the game a try and have been a fan ever since.

AheagoSucc

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 8:50 pm

I know I'm gonna get shit for this. I actually picked it up once before but hated it because of how it played (FO3). Fast forward to 2012, I became a fucking brony and read the Fallout Equestria Fanfiction. After reading it and being a Dark Souls lore fan I picked up a copy of Fallout 3 again and got a fresh look at it.
Back to top Go down
mikeee1111

mikeee1111

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:05 am

My dad had Fallout 3 on disk, I tried it once, was not interested, tried it once more after a while, I loved it, then I played the rest of the series except for the console exclusives.

- Gandalf the Bla- I mean the white.
How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Source
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:12 am

I saw FO3 in a Supermarket with 'from the producers of TES' written in the corner, and I loved oblivion, so I bought it

Back to top Go down
Wolfclaw114

Wolfclaw114

Character sheet
Name: Mark Wolf
Faction: Mercenary
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:15 am

I watched yogscast play new Vegas i think, and i liked what i saw so i brought the game. Eventually i loved it, and played it over and over until i got fallout 3, in which i did the same. I love open world wastelands where you are free to do what you want.
Back to top Go down
blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:38 am

Saw Fallout: New Vegas on discount. No idea what i was getting myself into. It took a while to fall in love with the series but when I did i loved it hard. New Vegas is my favorite game of all time.

I bought New vegas Ultimate edition for PS3,  then again for PC with epic mods. I bought FO2, 3, 4 because of it.

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover the Fallout Series?   How did you discover the Fallout Series? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you discover the Fallout Series?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next