Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine body FCOM mandalorian commonwealth wolfenstein riot money Ryse Call khan dead space hunk daryl NPCs Gear boom vault marvel Reforged Superpele boomers ghoul Mask upgrades
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KillerReaver

KillerReaver

Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:48 am

I'd really like to see a Metro 2033 / last light overall, armour, weapons and locations. I'd also like to see a Wolfenstein TNO mod for FNV too because the armours in that games are amazing. Although I'm super stoked for The Frontier mod, watching that with bated breath.

Last edited by KillerReaver on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
JamesTheReaper

JamesTheReaper

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 7:55 am

Something I thought would be really cool is a complete overhaul of the game. New story plot would go like this: You are a soldier way before the great war(In like 2030's-ish, but in a sorta different universe where there was modern tech and what not.) You're put into cryo-sleep because You are a proven solider and your family has been entirely lost. Basically you're a post-apoc sleeper cell. You also have like an advanced ai dude you work with too.

Anyways, after waking up from cryo-sleep, you find out it's been 240+years since you were put down, and you have to find a way to communicate with your ai and find your new mission directive(AKA your last) which is to rebuild America. It would be a more detailed mojave, new characters, all new dialogue, weapons, cutscenes, etc.

Ambitious but if a few writers, modders, and voice actors got together, this would be totally awesome IMO. I'm a writer so that's why LOL.

OR just give me a transformers power armor, that would be unreal.
Back to top Go down
tgspy

tgspy

Character sheet
Name: Intern John
Faction: Frontier NCR Regiment
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 10:19 am

Heh, you need more than a few writers and some voice actors to do that Smile

Back to top Go down
stigri

stigri

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Enclave
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:42 pm

all The armors from RB6 espeicaly jaeger or bandit

JackLovecraft

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:59 pm

See Someone make a Elizabeth Dress for Lunette from Tomminfinite , I am lazy guy *shrugs*

Acekiler

Character sheet
Name: Acekiler 45
Faction: Tsarnov's Legion
Level: 69

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 9:33 pm

The Grineer Armour I'm working on in a fallout game.
Back to top Go down
Colebowlin68

Colebowlin68

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 12:37 am

Other than Project Brazil and The Frontier I would do some dark things for a mod that ports all the redesigned weapons, creatures, armors, etc. from Fallout 4 to New Vegas. Especially Power Armor.
Back to top Go down
xxitsapotatoxx

xxitsapotatoxx

Character sheet
Name: Noah
Faction: NCR
Level: 30

PostSubject: Zombie mod    Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:59 pm

I want a full zombie/day-z mod like dust but with zombies
Back to top Go down
Fxd1119

Fxd1119

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:43 am

I would really like some MW3 or some like Battlefield Outfits!! I really love the modern military look with the vest and tactical pouches.! All that would be great!
Back to top Go down
Spazcakes

Spazcakes

Character sheet
Name: Spaz
Faction: The one with nice people
Level: Twilight Harbor

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 3:21 am

I would personally love a return of the talking deathclaws, have a pack move in near Jacobstown, do quests for them and maybe a companion too, would be pretty fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
REDSteelTitan

REDSteelTitan

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Fallout New Vegas Mods: Clone Ultima NV I was wondering what do I need or do to get to it because I
cant find it?
Back to top Go down
RGCaboose

RGCaboose

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:04 pm

The Frontier and I hope i can run it out even tho i play on a laptop its allot better then my old pc.
Still cant use an enb tho at least cant use it on skyrim.

shocktrooper666

shocktrooper666

Character sheet
Name: Geth
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 105

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:55 pm

@"Colebowlin68" i agree with you on everything you said most ov witch being Project Brazil and The Frontier super hyped for them and from what iv seen in the posts a few others agree as well but to the OP @"KillerReaver" i would say all that i would want to see done as a mod have been done or are in the works but if i could get crazy with it haha id have to say that id like to see if you were to sleep in the cloud in dead money or get killed by the ghost people you would really be captured and turned into one that gives you a perk while in combat you gain a shield in the form ov the could similier to what skyrim has like the frost cloak spell but i guess the perk could read as "you have been mutated by the cloud ov the sierra madre it is just as much a part ov you as you are it" @"Spazcakes" OH yeah bro old school fallout 2 talking deathclaws maybe get ol goris in there as a companion id be all over that haha.

the messages ov the old world still persist and find meaning in the present most cant/wont hear the weight in their feet either for good or worse in the messages they speak to one another in truth we are all couriers carrying unknown messages.
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:22 am

Dresses for men. Nothing more disappointing than putting on Vera's Dress only to see it magically transform into a suit.

It was a dapper suit, so I couldn't complain too much...but I was looking forward to a dress.

Other than that, more Legion territory mods would be awesome.

Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:15 pm

A Rebel Armor Mod counterpart for FNV Sad((( i mean i have it already in FO4, but good god if that thing was in NV....//drools
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
erictuong

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:34 pm

A Star Wars conversion would be really awesome.
Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:53 pm

@Visible Earth I suggest you go to these links. One for fun the other to give you a dress:
Its a nice day for a...:
Be the most beautiful girl at the ball :

Enjoy your dress
Back to top Go down
keatit71

keatit71

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Null
Level: Error value too high

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 1:01 pm

The Frontier because why wouldn't you want it?
Nuff' Said:

Back to top Go down
http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
Danieldefense

Danieldefense

Character sheet
Name: GUN resident
Faction: Gaming Underground Network
Level: Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 2:50 pm

The mod that I would like? The MK18 Mod 1 and some movement physics for FO4 (we all know that the movement physics of the fallout4 character are a bit robotic) I would like the physics of MGSV movement for your character

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 5:46 pm

Survival in the Fallout world, but not like Dust. More like DayZ but minus the zombies. But a ton of high level NPCs roaming around and perma death, once you die your done. But also lots of wild animals roaming around that cause a threat to an unarmed unprotected player.

Also, a mod that adds Fallout 4s story, quest, and world to NV would be great. Imagine playing Fallout 3 (TTW), Fallout 1 (if they ever work on Fallout the Story again) Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas all with the same character
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next