Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot boomers FCOM NPCs boom Ryse daryl vault marvel Gear hunk ghoul Reforged Call machine Superpele khan upgrades Mask mandalorian space commonwealth dead wolfenstein body money
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
schmity1982

schmity1982

Character sheet
Name: Krystian Hale
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 18

Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Empty
PostSubject: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 4:32 am

I don't know about any of you, But I'd kill for a METRO 2033/Lastlight Themed Mod; Armors, Weapons, Mutants. Thinking about it makes my mouth water Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) 1f602

What mods would you guys really wanna see?
Back to top Go down
the_phantom27

the_phantom27

Character sheet
Name: Miles
Faction: N/A (Wanderer)
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 7:56 am

I'd like to see a fully complete Halo Mod, because all the ones I have seen so far are either incomplete or cancelled.

Still waiting faithfully...
Back to top Go down
SixShooter

SixShooter

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:18 am

Gears of War 4 armor/weapons in either NV or F4.(or both TongueTril )

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:34 am

hmm hard to say, Probably a full zombie game conversion, most of them just spawn zombies around or in citys, problem with that is it ruins the basic story as important characters end up dying, I don't know if I'm in the minority but I like having goals and objectives, the best zombie mods don't spawn the undead in citys but that doesn't help places like goodsprings or novac, that are completely exposed a mod that completely overhauled these settlements and added gates or ladders so humans could enter would be great, killing zombies and scavenging kinda breaks up the boring cycle of bunny hopping between locations, (of course whats the point in a zombie mod if when you get to that location everyones dead)
Back to top Go down
Hitchenson

Hitchenson

Character sheet
Name: Player Character
Faction: House Always Wins
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:40 am

If we're talking dream-tier stuff, mine won't be comprised of armour and/or weapon rips like the majority of these posts so far.

In order of desire: Pip-Boy usage and conversations not freezing the world around you; NPCs using vehicles ala that Frontier trailer (but not quite on that scale) and with brahmins pulling carts like in FO/2; an abundance of critters ala crows, fish, radgulls and the like i.e. squirrels, iguanas, pit vipers, electro-beetles (F:VB) etc.; flying enemies actually fly and don't just hover whilst following paths and not "jumping" off of ledges.

I've got a a few handfuls more, some of which I'm WiP on myself, but yeah, those are the biggies, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:53 am

mine in theory is a pretty simple one new walk animations i don't really like the vanilla ones at all and i usually replace them with the fallout 3 vanilla walk animations,

even now i dislike the male walk animation in fallout 4 as my armor slightly clips my gun belt when walking at normal pace im pretty ocd about that stuff lol
Back to top Go down
SentinelHunter

SentinelHunter

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Mine would basically have to be just a huge star wars mod. So basically armor and weapons from all eras. From the Old Republic to the new trilogy. And maybe the option to overhaul the factions and everything as well.

My Mods:
Back to top Go down
Nuqsi

Nuqsi

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 3:24 pm

A Multiplayer mod.
It's impossible but let me dream.
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 3:38 pm

@Nuqsi

i believe that was actually done buddy not sure if it was released or anything though

id skip to 1:15 if i was you to see actual gameplay
Back to top Go down
Moonlightbae

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 3:49 pm

Oh that's so easy to answer. MORE TACTICOOL ARMORS. I'm talking everything from MWR, the Police uniforms from Battlefield Hardline, and pretty much everything outta CoD Ghosts. Ghosts has some BEAUTIFUL armors. Other than that I don't really know, I just need more tactical uniforms.

Oh, maybe a Nicki Minaj playable race.
Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) 1f602

https://www.taylorswift.com/
jesusp

jesusp

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:22 pm

The number one mod I would love is a jetpack mod that works with boba fetts armor or jango fetts.
Back to top Go down
DumbleCore

DumbleCore

Character sheet
Name: Johnnie
Faction: lone Wanderer
Level: Still Alive

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:56 pm

More Cyberpunk Stuff or some living/animated armors they interact with you, like the MK117 or that armor for guys Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) 1f60b Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) 1f60d
Spoiler:
there´s alot closed eyes smile i´m thinking about XD

Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) NkOfXz
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:24 pm

Fallout 4 ported to New Vegas. Take out the voiced protagonist, and use the RP features from Fo3 and FNV. Imagine launching up New Vegas and eventually be able to play Fallout 1 The Story mod (currently production is halted on the mod), Fallout 3 with TTW and fallout 4
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:31 pm

A mod that completly overhauls the combat AI of Npcs.
Combat isn't really fun with the AI in the Nv and Fallout 3 game,enemies don't really use cover,they rush at you with a rifle instead, just like they don't even fear to die or get injured.
This really annoys me, especially when there is some fiend who runs around with a hunting rifle at 50m distance and hits you every time while on the move and closing in on you AtWitsEnd

But I guess the game engine just isn't suited for realistic Npc behaviour
Back to top Go down
Acies

Acies

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:50 pm

I saw once a project for fallout 3 that wanted to simulate a zombie apocalypse, they even did some animations for the ghouls to have them run more zombie like.
The project got forgotten but I always liked the idea of a zombie mod for fallout, I don't think It would be much different from the fallout universe, I'm surprised no one tried to do something like that.

sheepy

sheepy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:58 pm

Any mod that fixes the dumb AI.

And also project b42. Dear lord I've been following that project for SO LONG and it just gets better and better. And then worse cuz it gets delayed again :c

_Thucydides_

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:20 pm

A mod that adds a proper disguise system, something like Stealth Tools for Skyrim. Also, B42.
Back to top Go down
WastelandMarine1775

WastelandMarine1775

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:43 pm

I want a tiger tank pls
Back to top Go down
udk115

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:07 am

Me, I would want some of the F4 companions. The only two things I really loved about 4, was the companions, and the gunplay. There's already mods that fix the gunplay for New Vegas, so yeah. Only need the companions now.
I would also adore a mod that overhauls New Vegas into a fallout AU where the culture stopped at the 80's era, rather than the 50's. Becuase I'm one of those peeps with false nostalgia for the 80's.
Also, what JJHughes said. A proper zombie overhaul, instead of a mod that just dumps them in the area where the player is.
Back to top Go down
tgspy

tgspy

Character sheet
Name: Intern John
Faction: Frontier NCR Regiment
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:25 am

I'm waiting for Project B42 and of course Frontier (I should probably get back to it Very Happy ). Multiplayer is a huge no no for me and I won't be interested in any sort of multiplayer for New Vegas.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)   Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV) Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next