Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot money daryl wolfenstein space body boomers dead boom mandalorian vault upgrades commonwealth machine Gear Ryse hunk Mask Superpele ghoul NPCs Call khan FCOM Reforged marvel
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 7:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?    [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 4:29 am

@Corvo My point is that you can't have been a Gen-three synth Pre-war. Which kind of screws with the whole implanted memories thing considering the Vault-tec rep remembers you post-war.

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
Proudnoob4

Proudnoob4

PostSubject: Re: [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?    [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 11:05 pm

Personally i dont think your a synth, since not only you have clear memories of before the war, being a solider in the army, or being a lawyer, and the robots over in that one navel ship quest recognize you and say that you where apart of the army at one point.
And on top of that you see your wife or husband in the cryo pod and also see Shawn being kidnapped with Shawn having very vivid memories about that day if you bring that up to him, so they either put up a lot of trouble not only putting you in that cryo pod, but also making a fake baby a fake wife and a whole elaborate plan to making you think the institute took your child but if Shawn wanted you to become his replacement then why ? but ill get back to that, and also would you think Kellogg would have it somewhere in his memory banks of a plan of putting a synth in one of the cryo-pods and setting up a huge act on making him or her think that there son was kidnapped and there significant other being shot But that doesn't show when you get inside his brain and if so for what ? and going back to the replacement thing, why dont Shawn just make you the perfect replacement without any other outside influences judging your actions before meeting him? that doesnt make any sense m'kay
And why would Shawn give you the opportunity to take control of the institute when he says that the current model of synths are very unstable and is still being tested, so i dont think the SS is a synth but i do like how that quest brings up the thought that you might be, cant really disprove nore prove it since you cannot loot your dead body.

Last edited by Proudnoob4 on Sun May 07, 2017 2:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfclaw114

Wolfclaw114

Character sheet
Name: Mark Wolf
Faction: Mercenary
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?    [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:09 am

I dont think the player character is a snyth, as Proudnoob said, you have clear memories before the war and robots recognise you. I think in the DLC, they are just messing with a game mechanic of the player makes the character and doesnt know too much about them
Back to top Go down
bearkingboy

bearkingboy

PostSubject: Re: [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?    [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Philosophically, the existence of the external objects cannot be proven. Think about it, without eyes, can you prove to yourself that a beacon locates hundred meters away from your original eye sight. Iphone for a blind man is a music player and a normal phone(not the graphical smartphone). For a deaf man, Iphone is not a phone because you can't hear the voice from the otherside. Without all the senses of perception, we cannot perceive anything thus no existence can be proven. The existence of the external object was built upon your sense.
Back to top Go down
OSOK

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?    [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 4:11 pm

...enter the matrix

If one is synth...all are synth; the difference is some are aware that they are synth, while others cling to the notion that they are not...neither of which matters because the scenario of bombs falling never happened...all of humanity is living their life as a coppertop battery while their mind is occupied inside a convincing scenario of being a savior to a barren wasteland in boston. Why else is it possible to die and reload or choose different diffculties when you create a new "life"...oh shit is it possible that I'm a battery and Fallout is the simulation...Wait the fuck a second where is the guy asking if i want the blue pill?

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

PostSubject: Re: [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?    [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 4:18 pm

No.... I don't think the main character is a synth, why would father wan't to replace his own father/mother? Also, the main character remembers the Silver Shroud in the Silver Shroud quest, and if I remember correctly some other things.
Another thing is Synths don't need the basic human needs like food and water, so survival mode sorta proves that the SS isn't a synth.

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?    [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 4:23 pm

The FO4 protag is definetly human. Thats all there is to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?    [F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[F04] You might be a synth.What's your opinion/theory?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2