Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged khan riot FCOM vault daryl Ryse Call money Overhaul mandalorian wolfenstein machine boom Superpele Gear body boomers Armor Mask marvel hunk commonwealth NPCs dead ghoul
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katrinawhiterose1

Katrinawhiterose1

Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Empty
PostSubject: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:53 pm

In the fallout timeline. Or games that have came out over the years which one would you like to be in? Such as Fallouts 1 supermutant problem of the masters army. Fallout 2 with the enclave and new reno crime families. And you can forgot those robot dogs on the highway man traveling the wasteland. Fallout 3 making your fathers dream come a reality with project purity with clean water for everyone. also defeating the enclave. Fallout new vegas. Ncr,legion, and mister house tryin to take the dam to make New vegas theirs. And last Fallout 4.. eh.. up to u really..

I would choose fallout 2. It just made me love it so much. With the highway man. having 3 dogs and a supermutant. Doing the new reno crime families. Taking the planes of the vertibird from the nevaro enclave base. Frank the evil enclave commander. The oil rig blowing it up saving vault 13 and your people from the evil experiments of the enclave. TongueTril

Probably missed a lot of stuff sorry..

Last edited by Katrinawhiterose1 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didnt like the old one)
Back to top Go down
Constable Canada

Constable Canada

Character sheet
Name: Johnny S
Faction: Lewd Krew
Level: 69 or 99

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:30 pm

I think I'd want to be in the first Fallout just for the sheer badassery that is the Vault Dweller. He is literally just some ordinary guy who was given a damn near impossible task of finding a water ship to save his vault and only to return above ground and stop the Super Mutant threat.

FafnirEtherion

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 29

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 4:28 am

That's a very good question !

I think that Fallout 3 is the safest option... Sure, there are super mutants every corners and the water is not clean anywhere, but one could join the Brotherhood very fast ! And having friends like these is a blessing XD !

I wound't choose New Vegas because that would be the chose of an hardcore survivalist ! Also, Cazadores.... Enough said !

Fallout 4 would be my second chose, I would even side with the Institute XD ! ( Nah, not really... I would betray them in the end with the Railroad ) !

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:
Back to top Go down
Overdone

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 1:33 pm

Are we saying which game we would want to be in as the protagonist? Because if not, I'd choose Fallout 4. It probably shows the most promise of a safe, secure society to live in. While I would like to think that I could be a badass and hunt down raiders, I'd probably just end up being a trader or engineer for some settlement.

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 1:55 pm

Fallout 4XL

What? You want to know what Fallout 4XL is? Oh well it's how I have come to recognize the Fallout 4 that I have created using all of the mods and changes. So if I have to choose which of the timelines I would want to live in...I choose the one I've created, I for one wouldn't know what to do with myself if I went to goodneighbor looking for the ammo can full of armor...only to realize I'm living in a vanilla world.

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 2:48 pm

New Vegas timeline. I think the western feel would suit me well. Lots of opportunity to work either as a shop keeper, caravan trader or guard, or join up with NCR and fight Ceaser's Legion. Many ways to make caps and if you're smart stay alive. Also make enough caps you can make your way into New Vegas itself and live a great life.

ghostsniperx13

Character sheet
Name: Kagami Ryosuke
Faction: New Japan Liberators
Level: 17

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 6:06 am

Probably New Vegas, My new roleplay as a soldier in the Vietnam War that was abducted by Zetans and was experimented upon, emerging with Wolverine like healing abilities and fought his way through the ship and hijacked one which crashed into New Vegas, if I switched lives with him, I would actually survive but who knows what would I do?

keatit71

keatit71

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Null
Level: Error value too high

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 6:37 am

I would love to be the courier in new vegas and see the strip and then explore the world to see what remains.

Back to top Go down
http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
OfficerDornanFett

OfficerDornanFett

Character sheet
Name: Ace Howard
Faction: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
Level: 84

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 8:36 am

New Vegas timeline, free from the Super Mutant Army, the Enclave and the Calculator's Army, still better to live in a world full of slave-owners, raiders, jackasses, savages with an army and a leader, a democratic nation and a robot overlord, i also like the westernfeel Smile
Back to top Go down
NewVegasMerc

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:43 am

I would want to be in D.C. Despite the devastation of that area, it'd be better than California, and Nevada. Since it'd be easier to acquire weapons and food, do to the population of that area before the war.

GumShoe

Character sheet
Name: Muldoon Kingsley
Faction: Desert Ranger
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:16 am

I would choose the Fallout 3 time line with the unpoisoned Project Purity and the Citadel destroyed.
The reason for this is that it would cripple the BOS who might be trouble should the Outcast ever get hold of the west coast BOS. With Adams Air Force Base relatively in the bag and Project Purity the ultimate recruiting tool secured. I would begin work on building an NCR government or better yet use this power to spread the Republic of Dave.

wulox

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:19 am

schmity1982 wrote:
(How do I delete a post lol...I misread the title, I thought it was asking "What timeline should the NEXT fallout game be." LOL My bad.... Could a moderator or something remove my post without -Points?)

Whilst reading yours I was thinking damn this guy is a sadist haha.

Personally I think I would go for New Vegas, to me it seems the safest option out of FO3, FO4 and NV. If youre living with the NCR then it seems that not a great deal of bad things happen to you from what I can see. Especially if they win Hoover Dam.
Back to top Go down
schmity1982

schmity1982

Character sheet
Name: Krystian Hale
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 3:39 pm

@"wulox"

XD awww thank you Wulox! Being Sadistic is fun!

(Also the reason why I wanted it to be removed was because I thought this was asking what the next Fallout game should be like...Oops)
Back to top Go down
Mandalore

Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Hmm I personally pick Fallout 3 in the Capital Wasteland.

While the Capital is by far one of the worst of Wastelands seen in Fallout, I see being able help try make Arthur Maxson see reasons beyond the BoS worth it and traveling with the Lone Wanderer would be awesome.

A talk with Elder Lyons could end up saving lot of lives by Fallout 4. But even so the Capital Wasteland would likely teach me very harsh lessons, ones I will have to take to heart if I were to survive.
Back to top Go down
Waffenbaum

Waffenbaum

Character sheet
Name: Lucky
Faction: Vault 13
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 3:24 am

Fallout 1. As close to the very start of the Fallout timeline, where it all begins.
The difference between FO1 and FO4 in terms of atmosphere is staggering. Everywhere you go in FO4 is inhabited to some degree, as one might expect after 200 years, but in FO1 you could stop on 99% of the map and find nothing but wasteland.

The feeling of desolation and isolation remains unrivalled. There was something deeply compelling about it, I had never in my life experienced something like that in a game. The oppressive solitude. The fact that nothingness was a more effective game element than anything else I had experienced. It's a feeling no other game has given me, it actually felt like walking a dead earth with the knowledge that there were cities which had turned to dust under your feet, and it was an immensely humbling and powerful feeling.

The latter Fallout games have less and less of that as the world becomes progressively more repopulated, but FO1 still evokes the most vivid memories. The near-total absence of anything is a scary concept, but at the same time also strangely compelling. I would be perfectly happy within a small community like Shady Sands, just tending to livestock or guarding the gates. Being a government official in the NCR from the very start would be my top choice though. It's all well and good that society has been kickstarted but the New California Republic was where it all began as far as I'm concerned, and I'd love to be there alongside the men and women who made it happen. To be remembered as one of the founders of the republic.

And if not a farmer and not a politician, well... There's always the Enclave.

JackLovecraft

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:31 am

May Have to Go with Waffenbaum on this one , if one timeline will make you feel like the world has gone to utter hell , its the FO1 timeline

PostSubject: Re: Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in   Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout- Which game or timeline would you want to be in

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1