Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

ASOURTACO Armor Video (Titles "My Armor")

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaltonMangum

PostSubject: ASOURTACO Armor Video (Titles "My Armor")   Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:27 am

I don't know how many of the people in the community have heard of a youtuber by the name of ASOURTACO, but he was a moderately successful (1,000+ subscriber) content creator whose videos I enjoyed. He had on of the coolest armor combinations in the game, and had made a video showcasing and listing all of the mods that he used to get the armor he had. I cannot for the life of me find the video in question, and I have since forgotten the mods that he has listed. I don't believe he has been active since 2014 on youtube, and I was wondering if the video was taken down? Or am I just not good at finding the video?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name: Sean
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: ASOURTACO Armor Video (Titles "My Armor")   Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:54 am

Ah, it's been a while since I heard that name. I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed his content. Yes his armor is very cool, but I believe he may of deleted that video. If I remember though his armor mainly consisted of pieces from Spice of Life which can be found on the nexus. And the crow was from the nexus and was called Squawky the Crow. The main armor was the elite riot gear from Lonesome Road. I hope this helped. Thumbs Up

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR

PostSubject: Re: ASOURTACO Armor Video (Titles "My Armor")   Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Gentlemens, I also heard of that name. This guy created a pretty good video on YT, but I did not know that he had removed his content. I just wanted to add that to your character in the game he was using mod Tailor Maid, which can be found on the Nexus. I do not know exactly what were the accessories, unless they were belts of ammunition, which he wore on his armor. I hope I helped Smile

Character sheet
Name: Sean
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel

PostSubject: Re: ASOURTACO Armor Video (Titles "My Armor")   Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:18 pm

Oh, I think he was using tailor maid. I think he deleted some of his content, but he still is making videos I believe. I found his channel, if you guys can't find it for some reason. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBt4YCYR5NHCxOOFsqIo0xw

PostSubject: Re: ASOURTACO Armor Video (Titles "My Armor")   Today at 8:52 am

Back to top Go down

ASOURTACO Armor Video (Titles "My Armor")

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1