Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead mandalorian Superpele machine money Gear boom riot NPCs Call khan body FCOM vault wolfenstein ghoul Reforged marvel upgrades commonwealth Ryse space Mask boomers daryl hunk
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 1:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 11:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 11:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 11:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:29 pm

» Late Introduction
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:29 am

» Greetings!
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:01 am

» hi i'm new person
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What faction would you join if you had the Chance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ICEBIRD112

ICEBIRD112

Character sheet
Name: Cpl. Danton
Faction: H.E.C.U. Marines
Level: 25

What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 2:47 pm

I'd go with the Brotherhood of Steel because I personally had an attachment to them for a while. The faction I would join for the benefit of others to help make the wasteland safe and well is the Followers of the Apocalypse, I see them as the only ones making an effort to really help other people not for their own gain.
Back to top Go down
BrittleAngel

BrittleAngel

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 3:08 pm

I'd probs go for the NCR, with drags overhaul of course.

snedward

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 3:32 pm

I think I'd also join the Followers. They seem like actual good people willing to help out in their community without getting paid.
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:26 pm

Followers of the Apocalypse. The biggest problem in their world and ours, is ignorance. Education is everything.

That and I just like reading. I'd hate to be in a situation where I can't read anything.

What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Notfair

What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
Screw4ff

Screw4ff

Character sheet
Name: Red Crow
Faction: A Lonely boy
Level: The amount of times Aarius has changed his profile pic

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 2:52 am

Gonna have to agree with @visible earth here, The followers are the most helpful faction whilst also remaining the safest. It'd be a deterring, uphill climb but at least people aren't trying to wipe us out and, at the end of the day, I helped some junkie get back on his feet and I don't have a bullet in my brain.

HDMouseR

HDMouseR

Character sheet
Name: Andrew Danielson
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 90

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:24 am

I'd go with the brotherhood of steel for sure.

Im sharing the same interests as them, in making the states save again, preventing technology and robotics taking control of the human race and fighting the scum of the wasteland. The only thing i dont agree with is their ignorance for "normal" ghouls.
But you can't allways agree with everything.
The BoS can't allways do things right, but they do as far as they can + its one of the factions you can trust, no matter what.
The BoS presents strength and hope for the human race

Ad Victoriam brothers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Timeseeker

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 4:21 am

Definitely the Brotherhood. I don't think average average wasteland rat should be able to get their hands on advanced pre-war technology like power armor or energy weapons. It shouldn't be readily available to them nor should it be able to fall into the hands of... less than reputable sorts such as the fiends, the raiders, etc. This goes for everything pre-war, tech or no; especially literature, schematics, etc. Preservation of technology and the past above all else.

"Shield yourself from those not bound to you by steel, for they are the blind. Aid them when you can, but lose not yourself." -- excerpt from the BoS codex. Says a lot about 'em, in my opinion.

Cerruti

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 5:39 am

NONE, in an apocalyptic world the dominant factions will always try to dictate their laws and ways of doing things.
I would prefer to keep my free will and be a 'nice' solitary mercenary.

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:18 am

The brotherhood, more specifically, Lyon's Brotherhood.

Those guys definitely have more of a positive rep in the Wasteland and actually try to make a positive difference. Also, the idea of being a power armoured knight in an ungodly wasteland is pretty cool right?

Back to top Go down
Cerruti

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:27 am

@IRORIEH
A positive reputation, not sure.
They try to make a difference ... But at what price?
And yeah, walking in power armor, that's coool.

GamerRaizen

Character sheet
Name: Marcus Adeyemi
Faction: Followers of the Apocalypse
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:29 am

The Followers of the Apocalypse for sure. They're genuinely interested in the progression of the wasteland. They don't seek control or power, they only want to help those in need.

Either them or the BOS...b/c power armor.

MorningCoffee
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 7:13 am

Cerruti wrote:
@IRORIEH
A positive reputation, not sure.
They try to make a difference ... But at what price?
And yeah, walking in power armor, that's coool.
More positive than the Western brotherhood at least.
That's not much considering they tried to destroy civilised California, but I think the East coast Brotherhood at least has better intentions than their originators. Sure, things have greatly changed since Elder Lyons passed away, but the Brotherhood can offer the Wasteland a future free of dangers like lawlessness.
It's a step in the right direction.

Back to top Go down
Screw4ff

Screw4ff

Character sheet
Name: Red Crow
Faction: A Lonely boy
Level: The amount of times Aarius has changed his profile pic

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 7:57 am

@Irorieh, that's the hard part, because the brotherhood has changed drastically in almost every installment, which makes it hard to judge, because they are so... lets say dynamic, it tends to be a turn off since you can't really say what tomorrow brings when yesterday they had similar plans to the Enclave and the next day they're trying to do the exact opposite.

TigerVS

TigerVS

Character sheet
Name: RedOctober
Faction: NCR
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 12:51 am

Can i join in 2 factions, because i like NCR and the Brotherhood of steel. At the same time, I could make friends with each other in New Vegas. So why not) Drunk

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 1:28 am

Probably DC BoS or NCR. Both have good intentions. DC BoS do a better job though, but they are not spread far at all. Pretty much just one city and not even fully. The NCR is spread far, but that's part of its flaw. It's spread too far.

So I'd go NCR until the DC BoS got more ambitious. I could see the two factions actually working together. Kind of similar to the rangers and NCR. They shared similar goals so they teamed up. Imagine the NCR with the DC BoS scientists backing their R&D. They'd get so much shit done. All the DC BoS would have to do is move back west temporarily until the NCR expanded. Give up DC temporarily to help other areas. It'd be beneficial to both factions and everyone under their jurisdiction.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 2:15 am

The BoS. My favourite faction with the coolest armours in Fallout. Honestly, I wouldn't care what chapter I join, as anything really the BoS has done so far is still morally good. They are dicks to outsiders, but once you join them, who cares?

Ad Victoriam.
Back to top Go down
jetpack4

jetpack4

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 5:58 am

I would probably say The Institute or the NCR(I would include Mr House, but am unsure if he encompasses a faction all on his lonesome)

The Institute-Seems like its easy living, you work, have access to clean water and food, nice beds, working plumbing(You get a toilet and shower with the institute) and seems like its a pretty cool place. I know about the moral ambiguity associated with them there but in a land where social order has broken down, the lines between right and wrong are supposed to be redefined.

NCR- A republic, which does seem to have the best interests of its people at heart, even if they sometimes go about it in the wrong way. I'd like to see what California looks like as well, considering New Vegas implied the NCR had whole "Cities". Only problem would be the amount of corruption, and failure to secure the roads and means of transportation, but its pretty easy to see the progress the NCR have made.
Back to top Go down
LightSabersEdge

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:19 am

Brotherhood of Steel or the Institute, Brotherhood because I love the T60 power armor, and I like there goal. The Institute because they are the most technically advanced, and they are like the empire

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:41 am

Brotherhood for sure. First thing I saw when I played FO3 back on my 360 was the elusive Brotherhood soldier. And when I got that armor...it was so satisfying XD. I really need to play unmodded Fallout 3 some time.

Also I love old tech(cough cars), so we share interests.
Back to top Go down
nocthesis

nocthesis

Character sheet
Name: Hazzah
Faction: The Unity
Level: lou tenant

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:40 am

The Unity. I have a soft spot for evil geniuses and mysterious cults. Not sure whether I'd rather be a mutant or a COC member tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What faction would you join if you had the Chance?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next