Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What faction would you join if you had the Chance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KaitarFett

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:56 pm

Brotherhood of Steel for sure. Been a fan of them when I first encountered them in fallout *original*. I mean protectors of technology, sign me up =D

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:07 am

Followers of the Apocalypse. They're trying to prevent the Great War from happening again. Healing the sick, feeding the hungry, providing sanctuary to the exiled, and protecting the weak are all ideals I can get behind.

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:12 pm

Brotherhood of Steel. For me they are the only who can establish laws in the commonwealth, if the world can be rebuilt, it will be because of them

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:12 pm

Brotherhood of Steel. For me they are the only who can establish laws in the commonwealth, if the world can be rebuilt, it will be because of them

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:22 pm

The Institute, definitely. They've got super advanced technology and if I became Director I'd go on a massive PR campaign and change the end goal of the faction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GumShoe

Character sheet
Name: Muldoon Kingsley
Faction: Desert Ranger
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:58 am

The NCR may not be the best long term faction but that matters little when they have the sheer numbers to overwhelm most of the other factions. With that said I would have to go with the NCR.

BobaSauro

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:55 pm

The institute if i'm feeling selfish, as they have the better quality of life. and also they have the tech to make the world a better place.

also the minuteman sounds good to me. running around helping settlements by murdering raiders ( really hate those guys) .

as for the major factions, the NCR seems to be the most reasonable of them all.

View user profile
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:01 am

Hmm all interesting questions.

Depending on the area am at. If am at the Commonwealth, it would be the Minutemen as I know interests of their group is to the people.

In the Capital Wasteland, either Reilly's Rangers and maybe the Brotherhood of Steel, depending how much they changed under Elder Maxson and how they control the area.

In the Western Coast, I probably join the NCR. While I do have issues with them, at least NCR are generally good people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blahblahblah

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:07 am

NCR. Even if their Mojave front is dire and not as secure, the lands back west are pretty safe, secure, and maybe a bit boring (according to some NCR settlers on the Mojave frontier). Fighting for Vegas would make the NCR even better since Vegas is an awesome place, there would be more power and supplies.

Being a soldier with little to no training, non proper equipment, and low morale is a little offputting though. Better than joining the Legion.

I'd like to dream i would be a Ranger and get my Black armor Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   Today at 10:06 am

Back to top Go down

What faction would you join if you had the Chance?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2