Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead Mask Reforged body ghoul daryl money khan Call boom mandalorian NPCs commonwealth FCOM Ryse upgrades boomers riot Gear marvel Superpele machine space wolfenstein vault hunk
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What faction would you join if you had the Chance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KaitarFett

KaitarFett

What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:56 pm

Brotherhood of Steel for sure. Been a fan of them when I first encountered them in fallout *original*. I mean protectors of technology, sign me up =D

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 12:07 am

Followers of the Apocalypse. They're trying to prevent the Great War from happening again. Healing the sick, feeding the hungry, providing sanctuary to the exiled, and protecting the weak are all ideals I can get behind.

RaidSnake

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 1:12 pm

Brotherhood of Steel. For me they are the only who can establish laws in the commonwealth, if the world can be rebuilt, it will be because of them

RaidSnake

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 1:12 pm

Brotherhood of Steel. For me they are the only who can establish laws in the commonwealth, if the world can be rebuilt, it will be because of them

Cryptoss

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 2:22 pm

The Institute, definitely. They've got super advanced technology and if I became Director I'd go on a massive PR campaign and change the end goal of the faction.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

Character sheet
Name: Muldoon Kingsley
Faction: Desert Ranger
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:58 am

The NCR may not be the best long term faction but that matters little when they have the sheer numbers to overwhelm most of the other factions. With that said I would have to go with the NCR.

BobaSauro

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:55 pm

The institute if i'm feeling selfish, as they have the better quality of life. and also they have the tech to make the world a better place.

also the minuteman sounds good to me. running around helping settlements by murdering raiders ( really hate those guys) .

as for the major factions, the NCR seems to be the most reasonable of them all.

Mandalore

Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 2:01 am

Hmm all interesting questions.

Depending on the area am at. If am at the Commonwealth, it would be the Minutemen as I know interests of their group is to the people.

In the Capital Wasteland, either Reilly's Rangers and maybe the Brotherhood of Steel, depending how much they changed under Elder Maxson and how they control the area.

In the Western Coast, I probably join the NCR. While I do have issues with them, at least NCR are generally good people.
Back to top Go down
blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 2:07 am

NCR. Even if their Mojave front is dire and not as secure, the lands back west are pretty safe, secure, and maybe a bit boring (according to some NCR settlers on the Mojave frontier). Fighting for Vegas would make the NCR even better since Vegas is an awesome place, there would be more power and supplies.

Being a soldier with little to no training, non proper equipment, and low morale is a little offputting though. Better than joining the Legion.

I'd like to dream i would be a Ranger and get my Black armor Sleep

Y0ungRe13el

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:58 am

This is easy, I would join the Tunnel Snakes for four reasons.
1. Tunnel snakes rule
2. They're the tunnel snakes
3. that's them
4. And they rule
But real reason is that I'm always fascinated by greaser culture, and before the Atom Catz, there hasn't been a group that love leather jackets and slick hair. I was really hoping that they would make a return in FO4, shame they didn't.

Constable Canada

Character sheet
Name: Johnny S
Faction: Lewd Krew
Level: 69 or 99

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 6:02 am

I'd like to be a part of Reilly's Rangers. Little is known about this badass group yet everyone knows who they are.

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 7:35 pm

If I were in the Mojave then I would probably join the Followers of the Apocalypse since their main cause is to treat the sick and wounded.

In the Capital wasteland I would probably stick with the Regulators and cleanse the land of raiders.

In the Commonwealth I may join up with the Brotherhood of Steel since they have some tangible assets to back themselves up alongside a more straightforward command structure.

Hitchenson

Character sheet
Name: Player Character
Faction: House Always Wins
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 8:05 pm

The House always wins, baby~

Let me play wasteland chore doer to the man who will keep me alive forever and send me and us as a species to space.
Back to top Go down
kingofthefrenchquarter

kingofthefrenchquarter

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 11:19 pm

If I was in the Mojave, I would likely join the NCR simply because they have good intentions, but have gone about things the wrong way. And if it was the Commonwealth, I would likely join the Minutemen because they're just good people who want to make the Wasteland a safe place.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 10:40 am

None. Though my first thought would probs be the Followers of The Apocalypse, as I feel the BoS are too right-wing for me, the NCR are too corrupt, the Legion are evil and the Railroad will be hypocrites in order to get their own way, which would destroy humanity anyway.

...and why would I join the Enclave when they are the Nazi Party of the Fallout Universe? lel.
Back to top Go down
DumbleCore

DumbleCore

Character sheet
Name: Johnnie
Faction: lone Wanderer
Level: Still Alive

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 12:44 am

i´d probably go with the NCR in the Mojave and the BoS in CW if i had to choose, otherwise i´d go independent, just be a scavenger or whatever trying not to get in any shit

What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 NkOfXz
Back to top Go down
DontKnow42

DontKnow42

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 1:14 am

Legion in NV. Based on what they do, just seems like the smarter choice for survival, just so long as you follow orders and don't get crucified.
Back to top Go down
brandonmccann

brandonmccann

Character sheet
Name: killer
Faction: enclave
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 2:58 am

I would be the enclave i think they are the best faction in the fallout games
Back to top Go down
Aidan_r_m

Aidan_r_m

Character sheet
Name: EddieMcPickle
Faction: Don'tTazeMeBro
Level: 666

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 3:39 am

I would either join the NCR Rangers or The Enclave... there both really badass.

MotionlessGhost

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn
Faction: Vault 76
Level: 110

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 3:43 am

The Institute. Now I don't agree with how they do things I feel as director I would change things for the better and help the Commonwealth rather than giving up on it as Father did. Because you discover on your travels that there are still people who care about improving it, you also make connections with different groups and people throughout the game. Being the leader of the Minutemen and the Institute would also bring more reconstruction and relief efforts. The medical and scientific prowess of the Institute would greatly improve the Commonwealth.

What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 2UdjtkR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What faction would you join if you had the Chance?   What faction would you join if you had the Chance? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What faction would you join if you had the Chance?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next