Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian dead FCOM Mask machine space boomers NPCs ghoul money vault marvel boom Superpele upgrades daryl commonwealth hunk khan Call riot Reforged Ryse body wolfenstein Gear
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KaitarFett

KaitarFett

The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Empty
PostSubject: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 8:26 pm

Hey All!

So some of you have seen my little intro recently, and for anyone else I haven't had the pleasure of meeting, Big Hello Smiley

So in my post I had said I would be willing to make folks in this community signatures. Since I cant make mods for any of the games here, I figure I can lend my assistance in making your profile a little more colorful and interesting. So on that front, I welcome you here to my thread of artwork. Recently just revamped my own profile to show off a little of my talent.

So if your looking for a new avatar, or a new signature, step up and request. All I ask that we keep it nice and clean and understand that I'm only one person here. Its a first come, first serve basis. So lets get started on the things I need from you in order to make your art piece....

What are you requesting: Avatar/Signature... or Both
What do you want in the art piece: Character, colors, effects ect

And just note that all work will be restricted to what the site has requested. Thank you all, and hope I can be some assistance for some of you.

Cheers,
Kaitar

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 8:43 pm

Alright I'll get this started I guess. What I'm looking for is I guess, a twenty one pilots type signature displaying GUNetwork and my screen name. Sort of like yours. You can use this picture as the base.

Spoiler:

KaitarFett

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 8:47 pm

JoJoman45 wrote:
Alright I'll get this started I guess. What I'm looking for is I guess, a twenty one pilots type signature displaying GUNetwork and my screen name. Sort of like yours. You can use this picture as the base.

Spoiler:

Thumbs Up you got it, ill start on it now Dancey

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 9:57 pm

Some dope work you're making bro. When you got time think you can make me a signature of Nicki Minaj?
I can't decide which one I like so perhaps you can.
phillyprgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/NickiMinaj.png
Pic wouldn't load for some reason.
Or this one :
Nicki is really big on pink so maybe you can give it a pink vibe.
Sort like this one
orig05.deviantart.net/83c1/f/2012/255/6/1/nicki_minaj_signature_by_payouni-d5eh22a.jpg
Image wouldn't load either

https://www.taylorswift.com/
KaitarFett

KaitarFett

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:03 pm

-Completed Work-
(This is where you will find your artwork once I'm done)
Note: if there are any changes you would like feel free to let me know.

The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Jojoman45sig%20copy_zpsocebhqzf

The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Ksicarboncoresig%20copy_zpsoiaqi0u2

The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Tankgirlsig%20copy_zpskxi6ngdq

The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Osoksignature%20copy_zpsnptlofzn

Last edited by KaitarFett on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tank-Girl

Tank-Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Wonderful you do a great job as I can see Very Happy.. I welcome you with open arms. Maybe if you would like make me one hehe TMHug-Royaba .. I make my own but would like to see your spin on it. (Please don't make it provocative if you do closed eyes smile)

My YT Channel
Tank-Girl
Back to top Go down
KaitarFett

KaitarFett

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:13 pm

Tank-Girl wrote:
Wonderful you do a great job as I can see Very Happy.. I welcome you with open arms. Maybe if you would like make me one hehe TMHug-Royaba .. I make my own but would like to see your spin on it. (Please don't make it provocative if you do closed eyes smile)

*blush* awe thanks. I would love to create something for yeah. Once I've finished with the other gentleman ill gladly start on your project. Hugging

Tank-Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Oh goodie Very Happy also add 444 kinda hidden somewhere in the sig I appreciate it friend. TMHug-Royaba

My YT Channel
Tank-Girl
Back to top Go down
NewVegasMerc

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:37 pm

@KaitarFett Thank you so much man! You surely are talented! Great work on my new signature.

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:38 pm

Oh this is fantastic!

I've never had "custom artwork" done before...while I have my own ideas, I'd rather just hand you a blank canvas and say "surprise me"

No limits no restrictions...you just have fun with whatever theme you want...if you want to know about OSOK...let me know, but honestly just release your creativeness.

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:43 am

@KaitarFett Got damn dude, I freaking love it The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) 1f63b. You definitely are talented with these. This is gonna be my signature for a long time, I feel like I'm gonna bother you again in the future when I get tired of my avi. The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) 1f602
Btw what do you use to make these? I assume it's photoshop.

https://www.taylorswift.com/
KaitarFett

KaitarFett

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:54 pm

JoJoman45 wrote:
@KaitarFett Thank you so much man! You surely are talented! Great work on my new signature.

You are most welcome Smile

OSOK wrote:
Oh this is fantastic!

I've never had "custom artwork" done before...while I have my own ideas, I'd rather just hand you a blank canvas and say "surprise me"

No limits no restrictions...you just have fun with whatever theme you want...if you want to know about OSOK...let me know, but honestly just release your creativeness.

Oh I smell a challenge, challenge accepted heheh.

KSI Carbon Core wrote:
@KaitarFett Got damn dude, I freaking love it The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) 1f63b. You definitely are talented with these. This is gonna be my signature for a long time, I feel like I'm gonna bother you again in the future when I get tired of my avi. The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) 1f602
Btw what do you use to make these? I assume it's photoshop.

Hehehe, glad you love it amigo. Awe thanks. Its been something I've been doing for years. You can bother me anytime mah man. I use photoshop.

OSOK

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 12:26 am

Just posting to show my gratitude and appreciation for my work of fine art...and regardless of what future forum game/theme is had...I'm not changing this signature

KaitarFett

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 2:00 am

You are most welcome OSOK, sorry it took a little time *darn work* but I loved making that piece for you, cheers mate

KaitarFett

KaitarFett

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Cruz011 wrote:
@KaitarFett - could you do some Banners for the current Halloween theme. only if you would like. i see your work is very good. the theme should be Halloween and Game related if possible. just take the rotating current ones as examples. i am looking forward to see more work from you. Happy Modding Thumbs Up

How many would you like? Do you want them animated, as I can do lightning effects as well, or do you want to keep them solid images. As per game related I suspect you'd like to keep it to the games related to the site here (ex: fallout 4 ect)

Thank you for the kind words Cruz.

Cheers Dancey

OSOK

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:36 pm

I humbly request that none of the proposed banners have features that will chase my cursor...although a thunderstorm at a haunted house with vault boy lurking nearby would be hilarious...with some ghouls in a graveyard

kiionohi

Character sheet
Name: Eery
Faction: Questlove
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Oh wow ur stuff is amazing, im so jelly that sig for @KSI Carbon Core The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) 1f602

Do you think you can do smthin with this?
Spoiler:

smthin with stars n junk :v

versus_you

versus_you

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 5:27 pm

Can I get something done with the legendary boss, as a base. with G.U.N and username display? 
Boss:

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:11 pm

I dare you to make a jawa Jawa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next