Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Patching Hitman Ammo Check for Shifu SCAR-H

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jtucker40

PostSubject: Patching Hitman Ammo Check for Shifu SCAR-H   Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:10 am

Hi all,

Recently got into Shifu's terrific BF4 pack (a little late I know) and found that Hitman's Animated Ammo Checking mod does not function for Shifu's SCAR-H. I did a little digging, and discovered that the SCAR-H uses the ReloadQ animation, of which there is no corresponding ammo checking animation in Hitman's files. Determined to go a little further, I decided to look into Hitman's .esp and see if maybe I could go about patching it myself. However, it would seem that Hitman encrypted the scripts within his ammo checking mod so for the moment that isn't a possibility.

I was wondering if anybody knows how I might go about patching this, or if somebody in the past came up with something that I'm overlooking. I am aware that Hitman is no longer updating his mods, so I assume this will have to be a third-party effort.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Patching Hitman Ammo Check for Shifu SCAR-H   Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:25 am

It would be great if you did patch for the weapons and ammo checking. I use quite often SCAR in the fight and a little irritated me, it does not work with my favorite animations. A small detail, but I would be very happy to see that someone fix this error. Good luck in work @jtucker40 Thumbs Up

Patching Hitman Ammo Check for Shifu SCAR-H

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1