Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ToastyButtz

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Ghost In The Shell. The clothing the people wore in that, along with the weapons are very cool. It's one of my favorite animes and there's a lack of mods for it, there's a lot of source material to draw from with all the movies made, and I think it'd be cool as hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Not a TV show or movie, but a few short stories that I would love to see turned into quest mods. I've noticed over the years that Bethesda have an interest in the Cthulhu mythos. I would like to see more of Lovecraft's tales adapted as quest mods in Fallout (or even Skyrim). Could you imagine how awesome it would be to see an "At the Mountains of Madness" quest mod in Skyrim, or "The Whisperer in Darkness" in Fallout? I have a few ideas myself for a "Pickman's Model" quest mod for Fallout, but I just don't have the chops to execute. My hope is that I can eventually learn how to maneuver my way around the GECK well enough one day to see it through.

Edit: Also I concur with ToastyButtz. A Ghost in the Shell mod for Fallout would be pretty bad ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:24 am

Paranormal Activity...or just demos and Ghosts...in new structures like: Caves, Abandoned Buildings,Sewers ect.

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:30 am

@299792458 wrote:
Not a TV show or movie, but a few short stories that I would love to see turned into quest mods. I've noticed over the years that Bethesda have an interest in the Cthulhu mythos. I would like to see more of Lovecraft's tales adapted as quest mods in Fallout (or even Skyrim). Could you imagine how awesome it would be to see an "At the Mountains of Madness" quest mod in Skyrim, or "The Whisperer in Darkness" in Fallout? I have a few ideas myself for a "Pickman's Model" quest mod for Fallout, but I just don't have the chops to execute. My hope is that I can eventually learn how to maneuver my way around the GECK well enough one day to see it through.

Hell yes I love Lovecraft! Some of my favorite Fallout 3 stuff is from the Dunwhich building and it's connection with H. P. Lovecraft lore. I agree 100% to what 299792458 said  Thumbs Up 

I would like to add I would love to see some Hellraiser Mods and quests. A rich man paying the courier to retrieve a certain puzzle box for him perhaps?  affraid 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:31 am

Glad to see there are other Lovecraft fans with similar desires to mine. Hopefully some day we'll get a nice Lovecraftian quest mod, or maybe Fallout 4 will have a Lovecraft quest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:50 am

Inception their arctic assault armor.

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:46 am

James Cameron's "Avatar", RDA military uniforms. Maybe a Colonel Quaritch companion (who is smarter than JC has him portrayed). I would like to see functional, interactive military equipment. Such as radio sets, security fences......fences....hm

Jurassic park? Electric fences? Uh, uh, uh you didn't say the magic word? Don't go into the long grass? We're not alone on this island? They should all be destroyed? A pachie.. ah pachlio ..elvis and friar tuck? Push to close? [more JP references]. Functional electric fences...awesome..and perhaps even raptors so that we have a reason to not go into the long grass.

Otherwise, you could always request an RDA Amp suit : P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PXN

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:45 am

@ToastyButtz wrote:
Ghost In The Shell. The clothing the people wore in that, along with the weapons are very cool. It's one of my favorite animes and there's a lack of mods for it, there's a lot of source material to draw from with all the movies made, and I think it'd be cool as hell.

This. Masamune Shirow is a genius when it comes to design for things. oh and Appleseed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
botanicbubbles

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:17 am

House of Cards! I love me some dirty politics, and I can kinda see this sort of thing working well in Fallout if done properly.

Nem

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:18 am

The Raid : Redemption . Oh boy I would it day and night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daftpeter

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:25 am

I really liked the weapons in Distric 9. Would love to see some of them in FNV.
I have seen some weapons actually, but they are mostly poop quality... so yeah, it's bad.
If someone made it in super high quality then I would love that person for the rest of my life, we would be best bros hahah

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:50 am

@daftpeter wrote:
I really liked the weapons in Distric 9. Would love to see some of them in FNV.
I have seen some weapons actually, but they are mostly poop quality... so yeah, it's bad.
If someone made it in super high quality then I would love that person for the rest of my life, we would be best bros hahah

There are actually a couple District 9 mods on Nexus:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43462/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42529/?

Looks like your movie-mod wishes have been fulfilled. Now where's my Lovecraft quest mod!? Haha.

Edit: Not sure if these were the mods you said were poop quality. If so, then the search continues Hodor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rcaohm

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:15 am

@AlphaCenturion09 wrote:
Either Falling Skies or the Walking Dead
@Tesvixen wrote:
I think Falling Skies could be a fantastic Fallout-style game, good choice!

I'm agree whit that. the fallout-style must set in a ruin city of advances civilization. I think like some episode of stargate series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloor1

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:29 am

Walking Dead characters as companions or just usual NPC's would be pretty cool in Fallout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dio Brando

Character sheet
Name: Aya A7-01
Faction: Institute, Aggresive Reaction Unit
Level: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:41 am

Ghost in the shell.

Character sheet
Name: Regina "H8-84"
Faction: Institute, Forward Operating Unit
Level: 73

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:53 am

A custom radio station that plays the entire cowboy bebop soundtrack or the gun vash the stampede has.

Character sheet
Name: Regina "H8-84"
Faction: Institute, Forward Operating Unit
Level: 73

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:53 am

A custom radio station that plays the entire cowboy bebop soundtrack or the gun vash the stampede has.

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:17 pm

Sayid Jarrah from Lost Campanion. The guy is literally a boss may not be exactly lore friendly but would be an interesting mod "I'm Sayid Jarrah and I'm a torturer" Smile. Also Laim Neeson from Taken (I know its not a TV Show shhh) would be quality just imagine your campanion saying this in game (see video below). It would be great if it was integrated as quest mod as well. Also Laim Neeson has done voice acting for fallout 3 fun fact Smile

MoDDeRAus

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:37 pm

That dude with the huge castle from doomsday preppers
A mod trying to survive and with your family or something.
He has like 500 MREs stored, 4 years worth of rice, An Armory, A fucking CASTLE.
Who wouldn't a castle?

Thanks a bunch to HiveHD for the avatar, Absolute legend.
My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Would love to see an Indiana Jones whip that you could lasso around using HDT physics!!! Smile

Film Noir Discussion Thread

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?   Today at 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down

What movie or TV show would you like to see a mod made for?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2