Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

LANDWARRIOR!... !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LANDWARRIOR

PostSubject: LANDWARRIOR!... !!!   Fri 16 Sep 2016, 6:26 pm

Howdy, bonjour, hola, and wassup!

Don't mind the caps. I'm Tony, sadly soon-to-be 32, brown hair and eyes, roguishly handsome or handsomely roguish... I could never tell. Granted, not a dating site, but if there are any hotties out there into older... bring it! Dudes... please don't. No judgement, Wink.

LANDWARRIOR is actually a reference to a game, Delta Force: Land Warrior, which was the first game I played online and as part of a team. Normally a fan of multiplayers, like Battlefield and such. Though, I got bored and have been hunting for a good singleplayer or replaying old ones. Unfortunately, nobody makes decent RTS games anymore, but atleast there will always be Fallout, Elder Scrolls and Borderlands, TongueTril.

I think I recognise a couple names around here, DVAted and Dragbody. You might recall a Sapphire and her brother Drake, lurking around VGU. She showed me that place and some of the mods. I myself was never a member. Though, I was somewhat introduced to Maxunit on steam, when he had an idea to make a game and needed a concept artist. Not trying to score points with that or anything. Honestly, I can't actually remember the last time we spoke, with Max or Sapphire actually. She went very quiet online after getting married and having a kid, strange as that sounds. I don't remember ever being able to shut her up, lol. I just think it's cool seeing how some of you built this site and are continuing the awesome work. I was kinda bummed, when I saw VGU went down.

As for mods, I'm a player, not a developer. I can do some photoshop, and was brought up on AutoCAD, not things like 3dMax. Couldn't wrap my head around it, and don't have a clue about scripting either. So... yea, I'm kinda useless with this stuff. Though, Jess (Sapphire) and I did have a boat load of fun using GECK to replace armors and clothing for factions with Dragbody's mods. So, if you're ever in the need for a test dummy, I'm definitely your dude, dudes, Wink.

Anyways!

Big-Hug

I'll be seeing you guys around,
Tony
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunnermod266

PostSubject: Re: LANDWARRIOR!... !!!   Fri 16 Sep 2016, 6:36 pm

That's quite the intro! I hope you enjoy your time here and meet some cool and talented people because there's certainly a lot here!

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Gunetwork
Level: 20

PostSubject: Re: LANDWARRIOR!... !!!   Fri 16 Sep 2016, 10:02 pm

Welcome to the GUN Land Warrior hope you enjoy your time here and if you need any help just ask. Welcome

Mod it till it crashes then keep on modding---Fallout for me: Machine Gunner  Sniper
FAQMember ListRulesPromotionsPSA-Posting LInks  Also Thank you to Athanasius for making my wonderful signature picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: LANDWARRIOR!... !!!   Fri 16 Sep 2016, 10:25 pm

landwarrior

that is an intro that really just hits on a whole lot of different points...you said "old" in reference to yourself...that's just adorable...I think I'm the resident old guy here

PostSubject: Re: LANDWARRIOR!... !!!   Sat 17 Sep 2016, 7:19 am

Welcome to the scene LANDWARRIOR!
I'm not sure why, but your screen name gives me Highlander flashes, beautiful, bag-pipey flashes.
I know it's not the reference you were going for, but If there's ever a 'Mc' before that Tony, you'll have just hit paydirt. >_>

Well, you'll have made me imagine your avatar wearing a kilt.
Good lord... I wonder how much Haggis costs to order. <_<

Off topic, Welcome! ~~~

Sweet Beatsies, Bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
praising

Character sheet
Name: Elmos Preisley
Faction: Randall & Associates
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: LANDWARRIOR!... !!!   Sat 17 Sep 2016, 7:50 am

Hello @LANDWARRIOR , and Welcome to GUN ! I'll hope you'll like it here as much as you liked the old VGU. If you have some questions, feel free to ask, I wish you a great time here, see you around ! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LANDWARRIOR

PostSubject: Re: LANDWARRIOR!... !!!   Sat 17 Sep 2016, 12:23 pm

You know what osok? That reply hits a couple too, I think. Don't think I've ever been called "adorable"... definitely a new one! Though, in all fairness, I did say older to the younger, not old. I'm sooo not that... depending on who you might ask... likely the younger ladies, Sad. On that note, I say "please don't" to the dudes and four posts later, I'm already being called adorable and being pictured in a skirt... not quite sure how to take that. Either my game is off, or the hotness is a little too high today.

In any case, I appreciate the warm welcome. GroupHug

.. £2.40 where I work, Wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: LANDWARRIOR!... !!!   Sat 17 Sep 2016, 1:25 pm

Whoa! slow down there slugger...I did not picture you in a skirt...well not until now. I also agree that in the grand scheme of things you're not "old" probably older than you want to be...but in reference to the average human life span...no.

I read back when they released the PlayStation 3 that the marketing team's outlook on how to market the PS3 was to envision selling to a 19 year old male...because research showed that regardless of how old a man/boy is...the most popular age they desired to be (or to be again) was 19.

all in all...welcome to the gun!

PostSubject: Re: LANDWARRIOR!... !!!   Today at 3:26 pm

Back to top Go down

LANDWARRIOR!... !!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1