Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot boom mandalorian body upgrades FCOM Ryse hunk vault machine boomers Gear daryl khan Reforged wolfenstein Superpele commonwealth Mask marvel NPCs money space ghoul dead Call
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
So I have been away... for a long time...  Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

So I have been away... for a long time...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
loness

loness

So I have been away... for a long time...  Empty
PostSubject: So I have been away... for a long time...    So I have been away... for a long time...  EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Hello fellow GUNetworkers!

I have been inactive on here for a long time now and thats due to many different things.
The first of them is that I had my final exams in school and started an apprenticeship now which of course didnt leave me with a lot of time and I still dont have that much.
The second one is that things are a bit complicated for me at the moment and I currently have my mind thinking about other things (Yes its the old troublemaker called "Women" but more about that in a second.
I am enjoying the weather at the moment to its fullest on my motorcycle which is the thing that keeps me going at the moment.

And well to the last point... I fell in love with someone and things are very complicated as I am very shy and have always been. So basically all of my thoughts outside of working go to her.. which sucks..

Anyway that was just a quick heads up to you guys letting ya'll know that I'm not dead. I hope to get a bit more active in here again but I think I will just take a peek in here every once in a while.

Happy modding guys!

-Loness

So I have been away... for a long time...  20160411
Back to top Go down
SixShooter

SixShooter

PostSubject: Re: So I have been away... for a long time...    So I have been away... for a long time...  EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 3:03 pm

I know exactly what you mean about education taking up all your time, currently in that exact situation.

Regardless, welcome back. Always good to have new/old names show up.

joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: So I have been away... for a long time...    So I have been away... for a long time...  EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 11:44 pm

Welcome back man will not forget your deagle pointing at my face Beer

AshurForrester

PostSubject: Re: So I have been away... for a long time...    So I have been away... for a long time...  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 12:34 am

@loness Welcome back. I'm with you on education taking up a lot of your time too. I'm back to school on my last year and I've got oh.. so much homework almost every day.

OSOK

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: So I have been away... for a long time...    So I have been away... for a long time...  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 am

Welcome back,

School...it's important; doesn't matter what school it is...it's important, so it's good you have your priorities in check.

Women...here's some advice...you didn't ask, but seeing as you've categorized them as "troublemaker" I figured I would push it on you anyway.

In a relationship; a man is given an option of being "right" or "happy" if you get greedy and want to be both "right" AND "happy" you'll eventually be without a woman...so...defer any nonessential decisions to her...relieving you of the need to concern yourself with what honestly is probably a result you could care less about...and then when she decides and it doesn't work out...you can be the hero and say "no worries babe...we can fix this" and thus you avoided the time effort and energy that you would have wasted in the first place during the stage of decision making.

motorcycle...don't you ever get rid of or sell EVER...that's your "freedom ticket" I was 29 when I sold mine thinking "I'll get one when I have time to ride again" I haven't gotten another one yet...so take it from me...time is something you MAKE for things/people/events/hobbies...so keep it even if you KNOW it will sit in a garage somewhere and ROT for YEARS...keep it...and fix it when you get back to it just knowing it's there waiting for you is a comfort.

...my train of thought derailed I have no idea what other useless random ramblings I was going to type...anyway stick around more between rides and school and troublemakers.

Drutar

PostSubject: Re: So I have been away... for a long time...    So I have been away... for a long time...  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 2:14 am

Then welcome back my friend! I wish you good luck with that girl. Well, luck won't be enough if you really want her, but still. Smile I'm not saying anything else about it, since I don't know the details. Enjoy your stay! I hope we'll hear more about you, and this situation of yours gets a little less "complicated". Wink

Cheers!

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: So I have been away... for a long time...    So I have been away... for a long time...  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 6:57 am

Welcome back dude life can get really hard and busy when you get older hope you the best

kazeem

kazeem

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: So I have been away... for a long time...    So I have been away... for a long time...  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 7:21 am

Welcome back ! I think we all know that love always hit the mind hard. But without it nothing has value.
Cheers mate !

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
keatit71

keatit71

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Null
Level: Error value too high

PostSubject: Re: So I have been away... for a long time...    So I have been away... for a long time...  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 7:41 am

welcome back i hope you enjoy being back and hope you have fun.

Back to top Go down
http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I have been away... for a long time...    So I have been away... for a long time...  Empty

Back to top Go down

So I have been away... for a long time...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1