Info Panel

Calendar Calendar

Fallout 4 Power Armor Combinations.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fallout 4 Power Armor Combinations.

Post by DaltonMangum on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:33 am

This post is equal parts me legitimately wanting to know all of your opinions and also wanting a new, creative look to my power armor. My character is a Scavenger/Wastelander type, and I think that his Power Armor should reflect that. But what are your favorite Power Armor piece combinations? (Pictures may grant bonus points towards.....something Laughing
DaltonMangum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout 4 Power Armor Combinations.

Post by ichigo350z on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:31 am

Raider PA overhaul - Wasteland Graffiti or Detritus paint, because if your settlement objects shouldnt look like they came from Ikea, neither should your power armor....
ichigo350z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ritualclarity on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:02 am

I am currently rocking and enjoying the look of the Overboss power armor. It is junky but strong.
No photo but a web link that can give you info not only the photos but more information on the armor/quest etc. Warning can have spoilers if you haven't been to Nuka world.
http://www.carls-fallout-4-guide.com/nuka-world/quests/overboss-gauntlet-fight.php

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OSOK on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:16 am

for the longest time...I didn't use power armor except out of necessity. I like the tesla armor pieces with a BOS paint job and the mod that makes the helmet smaller with see through eye pieces...but that's just so when I was on the BOS airship...standing next to Danse I imagine him thinking "where the fuck did this dick get that power armor?"

So...as for now, I've been strictly BOS matching...my current playthrough, I don't have a "power armor theme" and my NEXT playthrough however...now that all the DLC is out, I intend on modifying my mod loadout and really dialing in what I want

This is what i know...it will be heavily modded and custom one-off andy warhol style art

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreceratops on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:28 am

I don't feel strongly about any of the power armor pieces other than the X-01 arms. I really love the pauldrons. I've been thinking about combining the arms and using some PA mods for the rest of the body.

Also, I've been meaning to give War Tags a try to spice up the vanilla PA pieces.

Dreceratops

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top