(Sighs) Here we go.
Alright everyone! It's taken us a couple of weeks to organize, but here it is:THE FALLOUT GAMES SCREENSHOT CONTEST
DVAted allowed me to organize a sort of committee to decide on rules and regulations for a new screenshot contest a couple of weeks ago.
And, while we did get a lot of helpful suggestions, itsyoshiduh and DVAted really helped an awful lot. Thanks a lot guys.
....and thanks to everyone who sent me suggestions. Your help was greatly appreciated!Basic Rules:
EVERYONE is allowed to participate! Initiates to Overseers, it doesn't matter. If you've got a screenshot, we want it!
All screenshots must be from the Fallout games. Anywhere From Fallout 1 to Tale of Two Wastelands. As long as Fallout is in the title, It's allowed!
Central theme for the screenshot contest: Companions. All images must have companions in them. Any screenshots submitted without companions will be taken down. They can be doing anything: Shooting, Fighting, Eating, Talking, whatever! As long as they are in the screenshot, we don't CARE.
Modded and vanilla companions are acceptable. As long as you use them as companions, WE DON'T CARE.
1. the basic forum posting rules still apply. No sexual scenes, nudity, murder of children, stuff like that!
2. Maximum of 3 images per person, all submitted at the same time, and all images must be numbered (1, 2, 3).
3. Images cannot be older than 2 weeks. This is to keep people from stealing other people's work.
4. Try to keep the chatter down in here. If you want to complement someone's image, send them a PM! this topic is for Screenshot submissions, not talking!
5. Photoshop isn't allowed! Making custom poses and scenes in 3dsmax and similar programs is fine, but you can't use a program to edit the screenshot after it's been taken.
Those are the rules! Any person who does not follow these rules or violates them in any way will have their post and/or contest submissions deleted.
Also, the submission period is the 20th of July to the 30th. On the 31st this topic will be locked and voting will begin.
I will post instructions on how to properly vote when the time comes!Voting instructions posted at the bottom of this post
BUT: After reading this, you might be thinking:
"Why should I give a flying fu-"
Well, here's why!
1. The top 5 winning images will be added to the VGU gallery.
2. If the 1st place winner isn't a part of a special group, they'll be promoted to Colonials.
3. The top 3 winners will have their choice of any signatures created by our fabulous Graphix Specialists from this topic.
So please, post images into the contest. It's a lot of fun! I should know because I participated in the first one this site held, and it was a blast!
So get to posting!
P.S. In case you have no idea how to post images here, here's a quick tutorial:
So, here's some instructions on how to vote for your favorite screenshots!
You would send ME a PM.
You would make the subject of the message "Screenshot contest Voting"
Then, at the beginning of the message, you would type the usernames of the posters of your favorite 3 images.
Then, specify which image of theirs you're voting for (By either 1, 2, or 3)
Each person can only vote for THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE.
It's literally that simple!
Voting ends on the 10th of August so that everyone gets a chance to vote!
EDIT: Votes are in! Results are as follows:
The top 2 Non-ENB winners are:Bill Williamson
's #3 "Group Photo" ATAMAHbI4
's #2 "The Hangover (Fallout Edition)"
The top 2 ENB winners are:MrMeowMeow
's #2 "Survivor's Guilt" DVAted
's #3 "Sacrifice"
And finally, the winner of the July Fallout Games screenshot contest is:
His image, "N7 Team", won the July Screenshot contest!