Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
karolbr95

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:22 pm

Hey guys, I recently wanted to install a few mods by MAIBATSU. Many of you probably associate the great modifications of weapons, especially in Fallout New Vegas. However, going to the point go into a page Nexus, seeking his mods and I find absolutely nothing, only the information that the file is not found in a database. I am very saddened by this fact, because even I do not know why so great mods have been removed from the site. If anyone of you is better informed and knows why it happened let him write in this topic. Once again, greetings to all.

PostSubject: Re: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:23 pm

Nexus is the cancer. Good thing i have all of his weapon mods saved haha

PostSubject: Re: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:30 am

This is a damn shame
Anyone know if there uploaded anywhere else?
I found this out the other day when i was looking for his AAS shotgun and his Lewis MG

heaventhere

PostSubject: Re: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:58 am

I have not seen them anywhere else, very glad, I had got the merged one when it came out but I see he is still active on nexus just mods are gone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neo-Rex

PostSubject: Re: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:31 am

I think you can find them on modgames.net. It's in Russian though.

gibons45

PostSubject: Re: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:53 am

@Neo-Rex wrote:
I think you can find them on modgames.net. It's in Russian though.
The only one that i could find that still had a working download was his mp5 Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Major_Tumanov

PostSubject: Re: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:44 am

Есть мнение, что у Миллении опять пердачелло-бомбанитто на фоне синдрома собственной исключительности. Да и по жизни он мудак - Мастер Шифу не даст соврать. Надеюсь.
----------------------------------
I think, that Millenia`s ass got on fire again, during his "star-decease". Although he is a jerk - in a nature. Master Shifu would agree, i hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibons45

PostSubject: Re: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:16 am

@Major_Tumanov wrote:
Есть мнение, что у Миллении опять пердачелло-бомбанитто на фоне синдрома собственной исключительности. Да и по жизни он мудак - Мастер Шифу не даст соврать. Надеюсь.
----------------------------------
I think, that Millenia`s ass got on fire again, during his "star-decease". Although he is a jerk - in a nature. Master Shifu would agree, i hope.
wait what happened with Millenia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_Shifu

PostSubject: Re: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:47 am

Год назад я переписывался с MAIBATSU. Он говорит что Millenia сложный человек и в период приступов ЧСВ выписывает билеты в баню направо и налево.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Most likely MAIBATSU at loggerheads with Millenia and deleted own mods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://modgames.net/index/8-3947
VWgolfR1

PostSubject: Re: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:25 am

Maibatsu was at first using Millenia's environmental map without crediting or asking him for permission, so Millenia pointed that, and politely asked for a credit. From then on Maibatsu always credited him, and there was no problem. This happened almost two years ago. That's why I'm not sure Millenia had anything to do with it since he also gave advice sometimes on what Maibatsu could improve. And I don't really believe this ''star decease'' crap Major_Tumanov mentioned because Millenia is doing fine at an actual gaming development studio, and hardly cares or has any time for modding like he used to have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Major_Tumanov

PostSubject: Re: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:37 pm

@VWgolfR1 Ну, брат, хуйня не хуйня, да только если мне не изменяет память, то, кое-кто из русских мододелов предлагал ему сотрудничество. Тот мало того, что пошел в отказ, так еще стал их костерить на чем свет стоит, мол ФСЕ ВЫ ВАРУЕТЕ!!1! САМИ НИЧИВО НЕ УМЕЕТИ!11!1! Бзик у него на копирайте, да сэр.
---------------------------------------------------
Well, you say it was a crap, and i say, that if i remember right - some of the russian modders offered him to cooperate. Bu he`s started to cuss them out (fuggin stealerz!1!1! U CANT TO DO ANYFING YORZELF!1!spudro spädre). He`s kinda obbsessed with copyright, yes sir.

PostSubject: Re: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:51 pm

I just thought couldn't someone reupload MAIBATSUs weapons to someplace like here or modgames?

VWgolfR1

PostSubject: Re: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:07 pm

@Major_Tumanov So what if he's obsessed with copyright? His work has been often blatantly stolen for use in other mods without permission.
I don't see his denial of cooperation and being angry on them as something that would cause his ''star decease'' or the opposite. And I don't actually believe he regards them as competition in modding, because - as I said - he has a regular job at a game development studio, and modding hasn't been his priority for while now.

Also, were those modders clean or did he maybe accuse them without any reason? The answer to that question should reveal a lot, yes sir?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!   Today at 12:19 am

Back to top Go down

MAIBATSU weapons files were deleted on the FNV Nexus ?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1