Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Halloween Screenshot Contest 2016 ________________

Profile Image Guidelines
October 2016

Share | 

I'm back, an update. How are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: I'm back, an update. How are you?   Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:14 am

So I think it was around November of 2015 when i went inactive. Since then I stepped into a new position in JROTC. I am now the battalion supply officer so I am now super busy from the end of august to the end start of October, as I will be sorting out the supply room and issuing ASU(s) to my fellow cadets. Then until about April I'm relatively free. Once April starts I am back to work turning in uniforms(FUN). So there is the future now for what I have been doing recently. This summer I have started working with my dad framing houses, I make decent money(for a highschooler) and i get to learn new skills that will help if Fallout becomes a reality(with the 2016 elections I wouldn't doubt it LOL). I now have an hp laptop with AMD A8 APU with Radeon 5(please no Nvidea vs. AMD please). So my options have opened a little. I have started playing Insurgency, Arma 2, and Verdun just to name a few, but most importantly I can play Fallout NV better and since I have been playing Fallout 4 on my xbone one I have missed Fallout NV. So that is what I have been up to. How is everyone else doing?

to those who know:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I'm back, an update. How are you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1