Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:13 pm

OK so after my time in this Forum I never really introduced myself to the community but as, I'm able to be more open to the community as i experience more of the community as a whole. So I want to welcome myself Officially Introduce myself to the community.

Hi I'm Joshwist55 and I'm a fellow Mod User and a Pseudo Modder (AKA making personal mods that cannot be released due to not knowing the credits of the models or/and got official permission of publishing the mod.) I hope I am able to meet some friends on this forum that I may meet and I hope that later on once I know how modeling and Nifskoping works then I will eventually release some of my own mods later on here.

P.S. If you don't tell me here that your adding me on steam or skype I won't add you as I got hacked once and got my account back so I'm more cautious to adding others. So just PM me here so I know ahead that your adding me.

Character sheet
Name: Sean
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:03 am

Well glad you finally got to introduce yourself...don't think I've seen you around and so I just want to say WELCOME!

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:36 am

Welcome to the community! Even though you've been on for a year+ it's good that you introduced yourself

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:45 am

Welcome to the GUN Joshwist. Nice that you take the step to come out of the dark. I totaly hnderstand you with your moddingbackground but would be very cool to see some pictures of your meshups here. Have a nice stay and happy modding! Thumbs Up

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:27 am

This is suppose to be you coming out of the dark lol!

Spoiler:

yep I'm bored so I'm acting weird o_O

anyhoo hello and welcome  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kazeem

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:45 am

Sorry for your being hacked, that's really a pain but...Glad you here ! Welcome to the communauty friend !

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:43 am

Thanks for the proper welcome and sorry for the late reply. Been busy on school and life.

@Cruz011
I actually don't do modelling as I have 0 experience on blender and have minimal use of nifskope which I only just add in hitman's animation and stuff. Along with that I just make weapons and armor that hasn't been made from other mods or use their models due to the a reason of some sorts. So yeah I ain't a pure modder like a homebrew game maker but more of a hacker who just edits the already made models and nif animations.

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Today at 4:39 am

Back to top Go down

Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1