Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:13 pm

OK so after my time in this Forum I never really introduced myself to the community but as, I'm able to be more open to the community as i experience more of the community as a whole. So I want to welcome myself Officially Introduce myself to the community.

Hi I'm Joshwist55 and I'm a fellow Mod User and a Pseudo Modder (AKA making personal mods that cannot be released due to not knowing the credits of the models or/and got official permission of publishing the mod.) I hope I am able to meet some friends on this forum that I may meet and I hope that later on once I know how modeling and Nifskoping works then I will eventually release some of my own mods later on here.

P.S. If you don't tell me here that your adding me on steam or skype I won't add you as I got hacked once and got my account back so I'm more cautious to adding others. So just PM me here so I know ahead that your adding me.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:03 am

Well glad you finally got to introduce yourself...don't think I've seen you around and so I just want to say WELCOME!

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:36 am

Welcome to the community! Even though you've been on for a year+ it's good that you introduced yourself

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:45 am

Welcome to the GUN Joshwist. Nice that you take the step to come out of the dark. I totaly hnderstand you with your moddingbackground but would be very cool to see some pictures of your meshups here. Have a nice stay and happy modding! Thumbs Up

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:27 am

This is suppose to be you coming out of the dark lol!

Spoiler:

yep I'm bored so I'm acting weird o_O

anyhoo hello and welcome  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kazeem

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:45 am

Sorry for your being hacked, that's really a pain but...Glad you here ! Welcome to the communauty friend !

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:43 am

Thanks for the proper welcome and sorry for the late reply. Been busy on school and life.

@Cruz011
I actually don't do modelling as I have 0 experience on blender and have minimal use of nifskope which I only just add in hitman's animation and stuff. Along with that I just make weapons and armor that hasn't been made from other mods or use their models due to the a reason of some sorts. So yeah I ain't a pure modder like a homebrew game maker but more of a hacker who just edits the already made models and nif animations.

PostSubject: Re: Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning   

Back to top Go down

Never Really Introduced Myself from the VERY Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1