Info Panel

Calendar Calendar

[CONTEST] Vehicular Screenshot Contest - August 2016

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [CONTEST] Vehicular Screenshot Contest - August 2016

Post by AdvancedTerror on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Congrats to @Fury, @CelticWarlord, @Overdone and @DVAted for placing in the top 5, those are some awesome screenshotss. A special gratz to @Fidller on the winning screen! Great shot man, well deserved.

This was a great contest with a lot of good submissions so yeah GG to everyone who took part.

Character sheet
Name: Ben (Blaze) Maddox
Faction: Raider
Level: 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fury on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Huh, I honestly didn't even think I would place in the top 10 with what I had (then again I have not enjoyed taking screenshots in over a year), so to say I am a bit surprised to be in the top 5 is a bit of an understatement.

But anyhow, congrats to all the others that placed in the top 5 and congrats to @Fidller on winning.

"Through action, a Man becomes a Hero. Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend. Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth and by learning from the myth a man takes action." ~ Some Dude in the YouTube Comments

"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt. But how we survive, is what makes us who we are." Rise Against, Survive

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vise versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things and make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor (11th Doctor)

"Dream not of what you are, but of what you want to be." ~ Various Warframe Characters
Fury

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticWarlord on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:17 am

Yaayy! I made the top 5! Thankyou Very Happy Awesome screens from everyone, and congratulations to @Fury, @Overdone, @DVAted and @Fidller, for the top spot Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top