Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What's good

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
160thCptHawk

PostSubject: What's good   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello all, I can't tell you how ecstatic I am to find a community like this. Ive been around the Nexus community for... hell I don't even recall... since probably well before i joined the army, so eight or so years, and I've been modding my games even well before that. So with all that's been going on with the modding communities, what with the consoles and b.net rubbing everyone the wrong way, I just haven't had the drive and motivation to peruse though mods anymore, either my favorite mods are gone, or people just arguing. So when I stumbled across this site and started reading though most of the topics, I'm happy to see people rolling with the punches and making do with how things are.

Ha, I haven't introduced myself yet, I apologize for the speech, I'm just rather excited to find a good community that I want to be apart of. Anyways, everyone i know calls me Duran, I'm 25 and just recently ETSed out of the Army and moved back to Arizona to start school. I'm heavy into Firearms and anything military, Mostly Aviation, and of course I'm an avid gamer.... hell I have more games then I even reasonably know what to do with. Got pretty big into Anime... not much into the whole spirit of it, what with collecting things and the waifus... But I enjoy it none the less.

I'm huge into... I wouldn't say "lore friendly"... but rather realism and modern. I love mods that add modern weapons, equipment and uniforms, and that's just another reason I gravitated to this community. This is probably why I was big into Milsim Arma for a long time... ah, such dark times...

I've already read though all the rules and most other topics in different parts of the website, so I know what is mostly expected of myself and my peers. I would also like to point out that I'm a friendly dude that's happy to work with people... however I can be vocal about it sometimes... But If anyone needs me for something or would like to ask a question, Feel free to hit me up here or on steam... Help is a two way street and i fully expect to be running here for help when something stumps me.

TL;DR: lol Damn you, Duran/25/Veteran/Arizona/school/likes modern military/nerd/friendly

Also, The Emperor protects.

cake

Character sheet
Name: Cellabes
Faction: Sealab 2012
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: What's good   Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:25 pm

sup Duran

Welcome to G.U.N, modern mods ftw

FNV mods are on hiatus until GECK works with new win10 update
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's good   Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:40 pm

Welcome to GUN Duran! I hope you enjoy what the forums and community has to offer. Welcome

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Gunetwork
Level: 20

PostSubject: Re: What's good   Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:05 pm

Welcome to the Gunetwork Duran hope you enjoy the community here and most of all I hope you like the mods.

Mod it till it crashes then keep on modding---Fallout for me: Machine Gunner  Sniper
FAQMember ListRulesPromotionsPSA-Posting LInks  Also Thank you to Athanasius for making my wonderful signature picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
lordniti2

PostSubject: Re: What's good   Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Hey Duran welcome to gunetwork, glad to have you here Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's good   Today at 9:55 am

Back to top Go down

What's good

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1