Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse boom Superpele FCOM NPCs money Mask Reforged Call daryl Gear space boomers dead riot ghoul machine wolfenstein hunk upgrades mandalorian marvel body commonwealth khan vault
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
obsidian929

obsidian929

What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Empty
PostSubject: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:46 pm

For me, it'd be Hunting Rifle, cause living out in Oklahoma and right on the border of Texas. Hunting is a tradition, plus the huntin rifle is so powerful with the mods on it as well. And for Fallout 3 it was chinese Assault Rifle, cause who doesnt like waking their parents up at 1 in the morning for firing that bad boy. but im curious about you guys and what weapons yall used before mods.

"You brought 2 too many.."

What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Hero_o10
Back to top Go down
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 6:26 pm

The silenced 10mm i got from Mr. Burke, sure it was weak but it let me roleplay as a secret agent on the Xbox 360 before i upgraded to a PC and could use mods.
Back to top Go down
Vorsunder

Vorsunder

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 6:29 pm

For New Vegas it was the Assault Carbine and the Anti-Material Rifle, For Fallout 3 It was definitely the CAR and a Laser Rifle.

Neighbor

Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:37 pm

In New Vegas, I tended to use Maria more than often. Its elegant engravings and grips made it easily one of my favorite weapons in the game.

I haven't played Fallout 3 in quite a while, but I definitely recall the Lincoln's Repeater being my go-to choice. The sound effects on that thing were amazing, and the reload animations were really unique compared to anything else in the vanilla game.

thegreataimbottio

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:47 pm

Before I modded, and played Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360 I used this exploit on Operation:Anchorage that would give the player a Chinese Assault rifle with infinite health as well as all other guns in the game and 30,000+ round of ammo. In New Vegas, I went towards the cowboy guns. Those weapons, even in vanilla had really nice textures and animations. For some reason the design of the service rifle/assault carbine just looked too off for me. Like the guys at Obsidian knew what an AR-15 looked like buy only silhouettes and I got this uncanny valley effect when looking at those rifles. That's not even mentioning the nice energy weapons in both games.
Back to top Go down
ShanghaiBatz

ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:34 pm

The hunting rifle, it's just so damn versatile and you get it pretty early in both games. I've used it almost every playthrough tbh, nothing beats the good ol' huntin rifle 8|
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
rojok2

rojok2

Character sheet
Name: Johan
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:52 am

In new vegas i used "That gun" the most. In 3 i mainly use hunting rifle.
Back to top Go down
John_570

John_570

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 4:22 am

For base game weapons, I used the Assault Carbine, Hunting Rifle with the attachments, and This Machine before the GRA DLC came out with the Battle Rifle. For Fallout 3 it would be the Assault Rifle and the Chinese Assault Rifle
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:06 pm

New Vegas: .357 Revolver
--------------
3: Hunting Rifle

I'm a cowboy at heart. =p

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
exromand

exromand

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:17 pm

3: chinese AR
NV: Anti Material rifle or the BAR
Back to top Go down
teegfonv

teegfonv

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:33 pm

I loved the survivalists rifle. That was in the dlc honest hearts. It was appropriately damaged and incredible reliable, the only thing that was off was the damaged iron sights.
Back to top Go down
ebbelpoo

ebbelpoo

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:49 pm

In 3 I like the chinese assault rifle, combat shotty and/or sniper rifle. Or the named versions of said weapons.
In NV it's the hunting rifle with mods. It is a good all round weapon. Except fer the Death Claws in NV. Anti material rifle is my go to fer them as .50 cal ammo is expensive so I save it fer the nasty beasties. 

Oh and not to forget That Gun. Because it's THAT GUN.
Back to top Go down
WastelandMarine1775

WastelandMarine1775

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:06 pm

Just the Combat shotgun in FO3, then in New Vegas probably This Machine because I just love Historical weaponry
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:23 pm

I admit, in NV I mostly used the GRA Sniper Rifle because it was, you know, OP. In Fallout 3 it was Lincoln's Repetear.
Back to top Go down
D7Rock88

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:28 pm

For me in New Vegas is the All-American all the way, well once I obtained it that is. In Fallout 3 it Lincoln's Repeater.
Back to top Go down
mixtape69

mixtape69

Character sheet
Name: Wewus Laddus
Faction: New Vegas Strip
Level: 420

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 1:28 am

When I started playing New Vegas, I started off using the 10mm SMG as my go to weapon since it widely available and had very common ammo, when I get in higher levels, my final main weapons where Maria, Anti-Material Rifle, Hunting Rifle, Gobi Campaign Sniper Rifle and the Hunting Revolver.

Currently am sticking more to a Hunting Rifle using it in TTW, served me very well in both wastelands.

fbmustang

fbmustang

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:14 am

In New Vegas it was definitely This Machine, it was by far the most unique weapon in New Vegas for me and it certainly wasn't a weak rifle either so it was great all around to use. But that was before I was able to play with mods. Once that happened all I use is the HK416 from the BF4 weapon pack on this site.

Vrig88

Vrig88

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:29 am

Sniper Rifle and Gauss Rifle. I was disappointed to see that they changed the sniper rifle and gauss rifle in FO4, from what they were in previous games. Thank the maker for mods lol.

Constable Canada

Character sheet
Name: Johnny S
Faction: Lewd Krew
Level: 69 or 99

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:58 am

I always used the Hunting Rifle or the unique version of it with a new texture and the 10mm pistol as a sidearm.

PostSubject: Re: What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3   What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What gun did you use most in vanilla FNV and FO3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1