Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RazerSoul

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:48 am

Hard to choose but I love dragbodys armor packs! but if I have to choose my favourite its THE BADASS Master Cheif armor!

AlmightyXion

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:36 am

Favorate armour huh? Hmm... I'll just start off by saying that my favorite from the vanilla game is the Veteran Ranger armour. It doesn't have anything too fancy aside from its long duster, but it still makes you completely badass. Plus it makes you look like one of those old Western bounty hunters roaming the Wastes in search of the next mark- wearing a cowboy hat just completes the look, at least for me anyway.

As for mod armour I've got too many to remember but basically anything that's lore friendly (or just rugged) or just looks great on my character is a winner in my book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelEwen

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:28 am

Desert Ranger armor from Honest Hearts take the cake for me right now, but if
we are talking modded NV then vector armor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeritasSaint19

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:03 pm

With no mods added or anything it would have to be the T-45d Power Armor. With mods however it all depends on my character play through and how I'm playing.

Ziltoid

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Vanilla armor: Hands down Elite Ranger... I used to use the remnants armor for the longest time(at least 3 years) and i just got sick of it.

As for  mod armor: I don't know yet, I have an unrealistic but sort of plausible armor idea in my head which revolves around the Halo 4 armor from here and tweaking it to be more Fallout-desert looking..but anyway. So far I'm enjoying the look of the VaultTec Power Armor

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
starkiller130

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:37 pm

For me my favorite vanilla armor is the Desert Ranger from HH. Modded... honestly I can't pick a favorite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapnCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:23 pm

My favorite is the Imperial armour from SWTOR that rex posted. It's pretty sweet.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:38 am

My favourite is probably Dragoskin tactical armor, always have it installed on every play through!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob bradburn

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:12 am

Personally i like the armor from the Willhaven Quest mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerx87

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:25 am

NCR Playthrough: TFH 1st recon ranger helmet + armor
Legion Playthrough: CNR -> Dead Sea armor + helmet

the Riot armor are sweet as well but i've gotten tired of always using it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clonepilot

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:47 pm

My favorite armor is probably the elite riot gear no doubt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undeadsewer

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:13 pm

If it came to the vanilla version, it would have to be the Elite Riot Gear since it's one of the best medium armors in the game. The design and the color scheme is what makes it a danger to the wasteland. TongueTril

Back to top Go down
View user profile
botanicbubbles

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:26 pm

For me it's the bounty hunter duster with the desert ranger helmet. Just the right combination of awesome.

Shadowthief

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Slave scarf with almost anything. cheers

I see what you did t For signatures go checkout Raider Queens Posts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
secondaryemu

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadeas

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:30 pm

It's a toss-up between the Riot Gear, Graham's Armour, or the Assassin Suit...I like the Stealth Suit, but, vanilla, it's just not good enough to get me into medium armour. So, really, I'd go with Graham's armour, it's one of the best suits in terms of protection and weight...since I almost never wear Power Armour.

Last edited by Deadeas on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asc_kel

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:55 pm

vanilla would have to be the elite riot gear. modded though, i'd have to say i'm partial to anything halo related.

Scout144

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Hands down, elite riot gear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:36 am

I really like the modern gunslinger ones by dragbody but My favorite would have to be the Causal Courier by drag with the old world justice vest from courier vests/Lonesome road dlc

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?   Today at 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Fallout New Vegas armor?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next