Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom riot boomers space FCOM ghoul hunk upgrades Call vault marvel body money machine wolfenstein commonwealth Ryse Mask NPCs khan Superpele Reforged Gear daryl mandalorian dead
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crash244

Crash244

Character sheet
Name: Barrabus The Grey
Faction: D.D.D.
Level:

Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:28 am

Well how is it going mates? Sorry I have been offline for a bit, I was searching for a job. Anyways how are you guys feeling about the new batch of mods? This batch will include Contraptions Workshop, Vault-Tec Workshop, and Nuka-World DLC's. Which is what our last batch was, two settlement DLC's and a story driven one. From what I gathered was that Vault Tec Workshop will have some story kind of like Automatron and Nuka World will be run/taken over by raiders (Which is a unexplored faction.) Also this will be last batch of DLC to be made by Bethesda for Fallout 4. Nuka world will also have different regions, which are open wasteland and park zones like Safari Adventure, Dry Rock Gulch, Kiddie Kingdom and the Galactic Zone

How do you feel about the current information? Well here are my thoughts, I am kind of disappointed with it being the last batch to be released and I do hope they rethink this. Unless they really add a lot of content in Nuka World, and add past armors from the last games. I also want to see new armors that are creative and quite good looking for each section of Nuka World.

aarius

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction: -
Level: -

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:30 am

Mo content mo lag on my ps4
Back to top Go down
Crash244

Crash244

Character sheet
Name: Barrabus The Grey
Faction: D.D.D.
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:32 am

@AnsaarTGB Lol actually they are going to have to do their best on optimizing their dlc's. Maybe that is why they won't go for another batch?

aarius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:35 am

Fallout 4 was laggy out box for me I doubt they can do anymore optimizing to fix that
Back to top Go down
Evmeister

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:41 am

I have mixed feelings honestly. On one hand, it is clear that Bethesda IS watching what mods are being made and then taking those ideas and making DLC's out of them. Elevators, Build your Own Vault. Those mods have been up for a long time. Automatron I feel was inspired by the Talkie Toasters Robot mod, and another similar to it at the time. Wasteland Workshop was meh but I also saw things in it that were already done in Homemaker, Snap & Build, or SSEX. Although I liked the concrete building, which was made better with dgulat's retexture. I will say though that they are taking the ideas and and improving them and also making it easier to springboard future mods off of them. So a catch 22.

Now that's my negative feeling about it. So, the one that looks most interesting to me is the Build Your Own Vault. Yes there's already a mod on Nexus, but it is nowhere near the level what the DLC seems to offer. Once again, this will allow modders to springboard off of this DLC and further expand it and improve it. I also want to experiment on my vault dwellers closed eyes smile

Nuka World, I really don't know. That clip was so short and there's really not enough information on it.

DevinMonroe

DevinMonroe

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:50 am

Kinda disappointing, it feels like they're really pumping these DLC out for this game, what's the rush? and I don't know about anyone else but for me they were pretty lacking as far as raw content goes in comparison to their other games. Other than that i'm excited for whatever they release next I just hope they go out with a bang on these last DLC's and they turn out awesome. Smile

aarius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 8:06 am

To me it doesn't seem like DLC's at this point it's more like content that was supposed to be in game when they first released it that's just my opinion Neutral
Back to top Go down
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 8:14 am

Honestly to the people who bought the season pass at 50$, I salute you. You guys got ripped off like no other.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
gabet347

gabet347

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 9:03 am

I'm actually looking forward to the vault-tec one, just cause settlement building is one aspect of fallout I enjoy and polished vault building capabilities sounds kinda cool. However, I'm still a little disappointed to see how the DLCs have changed from 3 and New Vegas. Wasteland workshop was an ultimately pointless gimmick+buggy AI, these contraptions will be a gimmick, assaultron was a decent and unique addition I have to give it that (and allowed for some cool mods), FH has been interesting to me so far in terms of land, armor, weapons, and creatures. I'd say the only worthy DLC thus far. Nuka World seems kinda meh though tbh. Feels very un-lore friendly to me and that just seems weird coming from the dev.

dazzerfong

dazzerfong

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 10:34 am

Contraptions:

Besides the armour and weapon rack, everything else was never done before.

And wow, not really sure -why- you'd need an automatic sorting machine like that, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look cool.

Build your vault:

Yep, a mod exists already for it. Am interested to see how it compares to the current system (which IMO, is rather cumbersome. If Beth's approach is meh, well, that's gonna be embarassing.

Nuka World:

Practically nothing was seen on it except August 2016. Not much to go on.

FafnirEtherion

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 29

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 11:02 am

Yeah ! Nuka world was a huge letdown :/ Nothing was revealed...

However, for once, the Workshop DLCs are looking real good ! That's great to see that Bethesda seems to put some effort, even in their lesser DLCs !

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:
Back to top Go down
keatit71

keatit71

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Null
Level: Error value too high

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 11:17 am

Nuka world definitely but they must not have even done much work on it if they haven't revealed it yet or maybe they are just trying to keep it a big surprise and the other dlcs coming out definitely will help people build better bases and the build a vault dlc just looks like they've made the mod into a dlc improved it a bit and made you pay for it unless you have a season pass then your fine

Back to top Go down
http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
PROROOK363

PROROOK363

Character sheet
Name: Shiromara
Faction: Headhunters
Level: 7

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Nuka World is the only thing worth noting, personally. I don't understand why people are paying for mods that turn Fallout into Minecraft rather than exploring the lore of the east coast.

PROROOK363

Character sheet
Name: Shiromara
Faction: Headhunters
Level: 7

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm

@maybenexttime Amen, I will pray for them.

darkjak94

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:26 pm

@maybenexttime Damn right, I'm happy that I've followed my guts and bought it on GOG for a small price.

The nuka world DLC is intriguing we haven't seen much but I kinda like the setting in an theme park.
Like it was said before, the workshop dlc are just bethesda remaking mod that already came out.

It's the first time that the border between official content and modding content is so thin and I'm not sure it's a good thing or not. What do you guys think about that ?

maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:35 pm

A lot of people are salty especially reddit because of the way they said certain things.

"While Nuka-World will be the final add-on for Fallout 4, things are just getting started with Mods for the game."

A user on reddit posted this and I kind of have to agree with him.

"They're literally banking on the modding community to keep their game afloat. When it was happening with Skyrim it wasn't as apparent, but they just confirmed it. Every game before Skyrim had a nice amount of quality DLC's. Now we just got shafted hard because the modding community inadvertently proved they could keep a game alive long enough to make serious money for the developers, years after the game is released.
It's really shitty they're taking this route. I would gladly wait 1-1 1/2 years longer for their next game if it meant we would get the same amount of DLC for FO4 as we did with FO3/NV. They just proved that they only care about money and how long modders will keep the game alive for them to profit from.
I think Bethesda Game Studios lived long enough to become a villain."

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
Stormlord

Stormlord

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:12 pm

I hope Nuka World will be a story dlc and not just disneyland in the wasteland
Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:15 pm

maybenexttime wrote:
A lot of people are salty especially reddit because of the way they said certain things.

"While Nuka-World will be the final add-on for Fallout 4, things are just getting started with Mods for the game."

A user on reddit posted this and I kind of have to agree with him.

"They're literally banking on the modding community to keep their game afloat. When it was happening with Skyrim it wasn't as apparent, but they just confirmed it. Every game before Skyrim had a nice amount of quality DLC's. Now we just got shafted hard because the modding community inadvertently proved they could keep a game alive long enough to make serious money for the developers, years after the game is released.
It's really shitty they're taking this route. I would gladly wait 1-1 1/2 years longer for their next game if it meant we would get the same amount of DLC for FO4 as we did with FO3/NV. They just proved that they only care about money and how long modders will keep the game alive for them to profit from.
I think Bethesda Game Studios lived long enough to become a villain."

That's also the way I think is going on. I liked the way they done it for Skyrim. 3 big DLCS with updates in between times giving us content like horse riding combat and so on. I think the Wasteland Workshops DLCS should have just been updates and not things we should off had to pay money for. That's just my thoughts on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts   Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 New DLC Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next