Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benji65552

PostSubject: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 14:08

Yo peeps! :hellobig: Was just scrolling down of some public mods and i figured i would ask you to give some examples of public mods that you love ! So feel free to put any mods that you like on this post ! See you all later! Dinosaur Chase
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 14:56

I love the riddick companion mod because his voice is just amazing, he is one of my favorite companion mod in New Vegas. I also love some weapons mod using the hitman first person animation mod like the AKM.
There is many amazing mods on here but those I have mentionned previously are my favorites.

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 23

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 15:16

I don't really have any favorite armor mods since I'm designing my own ! ^^

However, Caesar's New Regime is great for the Legioneers ! I also love ( A bit less now ) The NCR Trooper Overhaul by Dragbody !

Regarding the weapons... WMX is a must-have for me ! They're also a really, really good S&W M29 mod on the nexus ! My favorite side-arm Wink
Last but not least, Millenia's Weapons are the bests ! Wink

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
karolbr95

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 15:16

My favorite mods section of the public forum is -=R.S.A=- Tactical weapon mod collection. In my opinion this is the best mod of tactical weapons ever created. This mod is a "must have" every time I play FNV Smile

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 16:07

@baba10110 wrote:
I love the riddick companion mod because his voice is just amazing, he is one of my favorite companion mod in New Vegas. I also love some weapons mod using the hitman first person animation mod like the AKM.
There is many amazing mods on here but those I have mentionned previously are my favorites.

Thanks for the suggestions, i love the riddick one too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
okinabe

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 16:47

the best armor mod i had was mister Dragbody modpack, anything you can dream about was inside his modpack hahaha Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FieldPyro

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 16:52

EDIT: Didnt see that it said "public mod", so here is my favorite public mod. My favorite public mod would have to be ODST MK117 Prototype Combat Armor for New Vegas. It even has its own unique location which is cool.

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 19:46

For me, it's the Master Chief companion mod for New Vegas.

A great character from one of my favourite franchises, and he's useful in combat, too.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverTheTop123

Character sheet
Name: Agent Ming
Faction: Chinese Remnants/The Shi
Level: 23

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 20:58

My favorite gun mod would have to be the Kar98k by scottmack. It's been my character's serving sniper rifle since the beginning of my first serious playthroughs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rojok2

Character sheet
Name: Johan
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 21:02

Mrradioactiv's weapon packs are some of my favorite weapon packs as they add new features to the engine such as alternate fire modes and ammo counters on the gun itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrhaos500

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Fri 3 Jun 2016 - 21:35

i use r.sa tactical weapons by mastershifu and high desert tactical armors by treadmeister

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Wed 15 Jun 2016 - 18:26

I like the Stormtrooper mod from AssduffjaykayEl and his stormtrooper overhaul for the NCR.

Dontas ODST armor and weapons are pretty good as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John_570

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Wed 15 Jun 2016 - 18:46

My favorite armor would be one of Dragbody's public armor packs that has the Battlefield 4 US Marine Assault Class and one of the Navy SEALs from Medal Of Honor Warfighter in the AOR1 Camo. I like the modern military armors in some of my playthroughs. Then my favorite gun mod would be the AR and AK Pack from Nexus because this has a M4A1 , which is my favorite , in my favorite set up - regular M4A1 with nothing on it except a rail system and the carry handle. But the pack comes with a lot of variants of the AK and M4/M16 family of weapons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Benji65552

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 11:22

@John_570 wrote:
My favorite armor would be one of Dragbody's public armor packs that has the Battlefield 4 US Marine Assault Class and one of the Navy SEALs from Medal Of Honor Warfighter in the AOR1 Camo. I like the modern military armors in some of my playthroughs. Then my favorite gun mod would be the AR and AK Pack from Nexus because this has a M4A1 , which is my favorite , in my favorite set up - regular M4A1 with nothing on it except a rail system and the carry handle. But the pack comes with a lot of variants of the AK and M4/M16 family of weapons.

Yes bro! i was waiting for someone to say drags battlefield armour Big-Hug .Also i love the gun mods aswell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kazeem

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 16:16

In Fo4, for now and for me:
Very hard to chose, some many talented modders but if I have to:

-outlawer's BF4 armors
-Idlesheep's Modern Firearms
-MGSV outfits by Akiba91

I'd like to add a lot more but I just give my top3

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obsidian929

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 0:29

Id have to say Millenia's weapon mod (classic I know) but I just like seeing enemies or friends with different guns than just machetes and service rifles..

"You brought 2 too many.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: The Brony
Faction: Take a wild guess
Level: Infinty

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 1:27

^^^^^
I'm going to have to agree, I have always thought to myself that the nexus is better for weapon mods because they don't generally infringe on copyright and video game piracy, and then Gun network for basically everything else, though i am going to have to add SpamPTRS and his SP Armamentarium - The SpamPTRS Collection for some more weapon mods, the quality isn't as good as millennia but he usually bases his ideas of video games and rips models from other games, then of course for armors i would use any of drag body's sampler packs (havn't had the chance to try any of his other mods).

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?    Today at 14:13

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite armour/(or)gun mod?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1