Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Halloween Screenshot Contest 2016 ________________

Profile Image Guidelines
October 2016

Share | 

Goodneigbor Infinite Loading Screen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: Goodneigbor Infinite Loading Screen?   Wed May 18, 2016 7:37 pm

Edit: Teleporting didn't work, but no-clipping over the fence did. ._.

So all has been well for little 'ol me in the Commonwealth. I just finished the Pickman Gallery quest, having collected a nice, new sniper rifle that did damage beyond what my current rifle did. Shoving this onto Nick, I gleefully return to Goodneighbor. I'm in survival, so I can't fast travel. I hit "E" on the door, and...and...nothing. A solid 4 minutes had passed with the loading screen. I haven't encountered a loading time this long before. I reloaded the save, traveled back, and once again, it keeps loading. I've verified integrity of game cache and uninstalled all mods I installed since I last visited Goodneigbor. I have the mod that re-enables the command console, and I don't know if that will work, but I'd prefer to find a solution that didn't require me to use it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Gunetwork
Level: 20

PostSubject: Re: Goodneigbor Infinite Loading Screen?   Thu May 19, 2016 3:23 am

maybe you should check what the mods that you have do cause they might be causing it or just keep trying cause it might have been the game

Mod it till it crashes then keep on modding---Fallout for me: Machine Gunner  Sniper
FAQMember ListRulesPromotionsPSA-Posting LInks  Also Thank you to Athanasius for making my wonderful signature picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Goodneigbor Infinite Loading Screen?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1