Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom riot Gear dead vault Mask upgrades space Superpele FCOM wolfenstein commonwealth Reforged money body khan machine ghoul marvel hunk mandalorian boomers Call NPCs Ryse daryl
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:33 am

» hi i'm new person
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:37 am

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:06 am

» New person
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:29 am

» Howdy pardners.
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SupaDupaFee

SupaDupaFee

Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptySun May 15, 2016 2:02 pm

just recently after an update, when i try to load my last save i get this notification https://imgur.com/qzQE27H . when i check my plugins theyre all checked and active and the plugins.txt file is set to read only, but i still get that msg. Help pls this is pissing me off, just trying to play. (I think the latest update was 1.5)

Edit: Im using NMM

Last edited by SupaDupaFee on Sun May 15, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptySun May 15, 2016 2:12 pm

are you using Nexus mod manager? if so, exit and start it up again, all your mods should have deselected, its because of the new ingame mod function.

if that does not work, go to the "mods" section on the main meny and then to the load order section, here you can reenable all your mods by hand

SupaDupaFee

SupaDupaFee

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptySun May 15, 2016 3:40 pm

i am using NMM, but the mods never get deselected whether in game or out. and by mods section you mean in the fallout main menu where i have to log in with a bethesda account?
Back to top Go down
zstan

zstan

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptySun May 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Bethesda, again, shits all over PC mods.

You have to go into the plugins.txt and put a * before any mods you want activated
example

*dicks.esp is active
dicks.esp is inactive
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptySun May 15, 2016 4:20 pm

i have never had to do that, sometimes all my mods are deselected in the nexus manager and then i simply reenable them. But it seems not everyone can actually do this

dazzerfong

dazzerfong

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptySun May 15, 2016 4:21 pm

Update your NMM if you're using that. If you're not, go to %localappdata%\Fallout 4 and delete everything inside there. Let the game regenerate your files, and use NMM or the interior mod selector.

@zstan: hardly. If anything, this system is far superior to the old one.

DeathKaiser21

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptySun May 15, 2016 4:28 pm

If nothing helps just try to uninstall all your mods in the nexus mod manager and just reinstall them all (note: this is a last resort if nothing works at all)

Back to top Go down
SupaDupaFee

SupaDupaFee

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptySun May 15, 2016 6:33 pm

Umm tried doing the "add * before every mod in the plugins.txt" didnt work. that did the opposite and unchecked all the plugins in the NMM (BTW yes im using NMM). and deleting everything inside the appdata/loca/fallout 4 seems to risky. So im gonna try updating the NMM. I used to get the Pop-up notifying me to update it but its not appearing now so can i update it another and how?

EDIT: Guys just updated NMM and that removed the items no longer present notification, but when loading a save my game crashes (It doesnt crash immediately, the game actually goes to the screen and loads for a bit, but when it seems like the game is about to be loaded it crashes) So now i realize it might be mods that are conflicting. Can anyone help me figure out which ones are conflicting? 

Spoiler:

Last edited by SupaDupaFee on Mon May 16, 2016 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dazzerfong

dazzerfong

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 1:53 am

Do you have an UI mods running? If so, get rid of them.

SupaDupaFee

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 4:08 am

Im using pleasant UI but why do i remove it?
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 4:08 am

dazzerfong wrote:
Do you have an UI mods running? If so, get rid of them.

This is very true. My game kept crashing and I realised it was because of a UI mod. Remove if you have them.

drunkenSocrates

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 4:13 am

I had problems loading anything using modOrganizer 2.0.5 and launching from there and launching from the F4 launcher. I knew MO updated for the 1.5 release. After I unchecked read-only on my plugins.txt file, I had no problems. I can even select mods from modOrganizer Not sure if same issue as yours.

SupaDupaFee

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 4:16 am

@dazzerfong  and  @mpaz96  I was using Pleasant UI, But i removed it like you said and it had no effect. Still crashing in the same place, same way
Back to top Go down
Bgazz97

Bgazz97

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 4:21 am

i had the same problem. the thing is you go to mods in the main menu in game and it will tell you to sign up for bethesda.net. so after you sign up you open your game go to mods again sign in and then press y and that will able you to activate your mods. hope this helps
Back to top Go down
drunkenSocrates

drunkenSocrates

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 4:22 am

Have you updated your graphics driver? I think Nvidia just released a recent one as I remember needing to update (fallout crashes) several days ago.

DeathKaiser21

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 4:23 am

Apparently the newest update kinda messed around with your mod files a little so you will probably need to do what bgazz said and if that doesn't work than you may need to reinstall all of your mods again.

Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:04 am

SupaDupaFee wrote:
@dazzerfong  and  @mpaz96  I was using Pleasant UI, But i removed it like you said and it had no effect. Still crashing in the same place, same way

This is not true , I use ui mods and they work fine maybe this is not the case with pleasant ui but def ui still works.

And saying uninstall all ui mods is just a bit to much of a generalization
Back to top Go down
dazzerfong

dazzerfong

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:15 am

@lukaboot: look, it's great that it works on your computer, but it's a fact that some UI mods that have not updated to include the 1.5 patch will have problems. I don't know what UI mod he's using. Get rid of them, and if it works, it's the problem. If it's not, put it back in.

@SupaDupaFee: That's because some UI mods did not take into account the new UI additions introduced in Automatron and Survival. A few UI mods have, however, updated to the newest standard.

If it's giving you that message, that means your game isn't loading your mods at all. Go to %localappdata%\Fallout 4 and delete all your files in there. Let the game refresh. If your game still crashes, play the mod hunting game: disable mods until it works.

SupaDupaFee

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:15 am

Guys pls look at the plugins i pasted in the spoiler tag 11 posts up. It has to be incompatible mods so pls lmk know if you find any. Thats what i want you to do.

No, @dazzerfong The UI mod isnt the problem
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:17 pm

I first of see that not all your mods have a * before them....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!   Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 mods arent working as of latest update. Help!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next